Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I counterspin oath to paint Kell Bailoch, Harlan Versh, Gorman di Wolfe, and Madelyn Corbeau(listed left to right), all Mercenaries from Warmachine who will work for Khador, from Privateer Press in 28mm

counterspin fucked around with this message at 22:59 on May 4, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath completed!

I'm also claiming box art on Harlan, who is on the right. I painted him as he appears on his card image below.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I counterspin oath Fenris on horse, from the Khador faction of Warmachine, Privateer Press 28mm.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath Complete!

counterspin fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Jul 1, 2014

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I oath one Feral Warpwolf(Privateer Press, Circle), one Carnivean(Privateer Press, Legion), and one unit(two figurines) of Khayazy Elminators(PP, Khador)

counterspin fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Jul 7, 2014

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Can I go for the paint rack?

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Sorry, didn't realize anything was reserved. Gothic graveyard then.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath Complete!

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I counterspin oath 5 Warpborn Skinwalkers and Kaya the Wildeborne, PP, 28mm, Hordes.
I hope to get these done by the middle of the month and then do an oath addition, but we shall see how that goes.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I think my oath got skipped. 5 skinwalkers plus PKaya.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath Complete!
Also claiming themed group

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I, counterspin, oath a Druid Stoneward with 5 woldstalkers and a Stone Keeper with 3 shifting stones. They're 28 mm pieces from the Circle Oroboros faction of Privateer Press' Warmachine/Hordes.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath Complete
I'm also going to claim Themed Group

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I counterspin oath Baldur the Stonecleaver, a Woldwyrd, a Woldwatcher, a Woldwarden, and a Gallows Grove, all from the Circle Oroboros faction of Hordes

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I tried to use the smudge tool to make the flare from the flash look less terrible, and I was unsuccessful. The screen is fine.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath complete!
also Themed Group

Fear the pumpkin head!

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I counterspin oath 20 Privateer Press 28mm Bog Trog Shamblers

I am going to try to do these as a pretty basic wash->drybrush heavy grey->drybrush light white in order to push through the model count and work on a new technique.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath Complete!
Here's a group shot for the count.

Here's a close of each of the four ghost colors. These are super simple prime white->wash a color->heavy drybrush grey->light drybrush white, but the different colors give some nice variation. This is a quintessential rush job, but they look solid on the table top.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I counterspin oath a Warpwolf Stalker, a Druid Wilder, and a Blackclad Wayfarer, all from Warmahordes by Privateer press.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

OATH COMPLETE

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oathing: Both forms of Kromac, Warpborn Alpha, Lord of the Feast. 30MM from Privateer Press' Warmachine.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath Complete

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I counterspin oath Ghetorix, the Reave hunter, both members of the gobber bellows crew, and a gatorman witch doctor, all from PP and Warmahordes.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

-Oath complete!
Themed Group!

counterspin fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Feb 28, 2015

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I counterspin oath one Ravager Whitemane, one Argus Moonhound, and Krueger... I think it's 1, but whichever one is in the picture, all from Privateer Press.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Your oath got hideously fused with mine in krushgroove's post, but it's definitely there, so you're probably good.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath Complete!

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I oath a full unit of Tharn Ravagers with chieftain.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Do not wait! Join us! This thread is all about forming a good habit, and now is always the time to start that process.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I have not received the Troll Trader stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath Complete
But boy oh boy do I still suck at white balance!

• Locked thread