Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

keithy george posted:

It's just revenge for years of "Divon, get the tabel" crowd signs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Is there a better tna.jpg?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I realize now how stupid of a question that was. I'm only surprised that I wasn't bombarded with a bunch of viable contenders.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

You know, finally putting some effort into building someone and then they get dragged into a hole.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I've always wondered, is "ipmact" just a typo around here or something TNA actually did? I feel like I've seen people use Ipmact before but don't know the origins. Wouldn't surprise me for it to have been something TNA actually did.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
You have no idea how happy I am that I've started this contest.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
This news:

quote:

Meet the 11 teams competing on the upcoming season of THE AMAZING RACE:

Brooke Adams and Robbie E. Strauss: Dating Pro Wrestlers from Houston, Texas and Woodbridge, N.J., respectively.

Hey, it does better ratings than TNA!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Daniel Bryan posted:

This news:

Hey, it does better ratings than TNA!

And just like any other appearance by TNA talent on other shows, they won't promote it at all. Regardless of how much it may help them.

See: Brian Kendrick's appearance on Price is Right

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Hope they give crossover star Robbie E the belt now

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Look what's back online :)

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Yeah, it's been back up for a week or two.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Phenix Rising posted:

I've always wondered, is "ipmact" just a typo around here or something TNA actually did? I feel like I've seen people use Ipmact before but don't know the origins. Wouldn't surprise me for it to have been something TNA actually did.

ipMact was on their site as part of the headline for their writeup of the upcoming episode a few years back, I think.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Phenix Rising posted:

It was a typo that caught on.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
Welp.

f4wonline front page posted:

MVP suffered a knee injury last night in Preston, UK for Preston City Wrestling. He was wrestling in a tag match, teaming with PCW champ Joey Hayes, vs Kris Travis & Danny Hope. Towards the end of the match whilst brawling outside the ring with Travis, MVP suffered a knee injury that he later categorised as 'popping his knee'. He immediately limped to the back. He was in town for a PCW Supershow 4 weekend, where they book a lot of international stars across 3 shows on Friday & Saturday. reDRagon, Hurricane Helms, Al Snow, Juventud Guerrera, Chris Masters & Uhaa Nation also featured. Also in town was Jeremy Borash, who guest ring announced the Friday night main event & was at the Meet & Greet this afternoon.

MVP was set to face Kris Travis in a singles match tonight but was on crutches. He cut a promo at the start of the show, explaining that he couldn't wrestle tonight. He said that he heard his knee pop & went to the hospital today for an x-ray. He said it was inconclusive and that he'd need an MRI done. Whether this affects his ppv match with Eric Young in 2 weeks on the TNA ppv is a big question.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
So, they can't be happy copying WWE stuff. Now they copy Bellator too.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
MVP to win world title at PPV, Kurt Angle style.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

We just kneed

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Way to go, apsouthern

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Revising my PPV buys prediction from 6,000 to 5,000 buys.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Lashley is gonna be the champion I am so happy.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

MassRafTer posted:

"Get Over It" :cool:

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

MassRafTer posted:

Incoming TNA vs. ROH feud!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Just got the first teaser of The Boss with The Belt.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I think all their TV up to Slammiversary on the 15th is already in the can. This is gonna be fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
The only possible feud I'm interested in is Zema Ion vs Crazzy Steve in a horn vs horn match.

• Locked thread