Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Stockton Real Estate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
JBJ wrecked a card already by being the world's biggest herb, I'm sure Dana has no patience for negotiating with him anymore which is understandable. If I remember correctly there was a lot of talk about doing the card in Sweden and JBJ is probably putting his stupid foot down. It's most likely because despite "embracing his heelness", deep down JBJ doesn't want to be booed by tens of thousands of Swedes, including that kid he called a fag, as he loses his belt.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Seltzer posted:

including that kid he called a fag.

Even though I'm not sure he deserves ire for not signing onto a fight while renegotiating his contract I will still hold it against him because he's been such a dink his whole life.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
I cannot wait for the meltdown Jones has when he loses to Gus or DC. :allears:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I want Gus vs Bones 2 to be a punch for punch replay of TJ vs Barao. It might be the only thing that could stop TJ winning fight of the year for that performance in my book.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

@UFC_UK posted:

Getting 'One Step Closer' to the #UFCFightNight Octagon in Berlin tonight is @linkinpark. See you guys soon!

WHAT IS HAPPENING

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Dana loving loves Linkin Park.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
They should do an all Brazilian card with Linkin Park playing live entrances

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Dangersim posted:

They should do an all Brazilian card with Danzig playing live entrances

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
But if you wanna find hell with me I could take you across the streeeeeeeeeeet! YEAAAAH!

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
Start making with the thread titles. Current suggestions I've received have been UFC June - From Russia With Glove and UFC June - Argh Dangestani.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

UFC June - Argh Dangestani.

Lmao

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
The title of the Henderson vs Khabilov GDT needs to be Cultural Learnings of Suplex for Make Benefit Glorious Republic of Dagestan

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
you're not going to do better than augh dangetstani

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Fat Twitter Man posted:

The title of the Henderson vs Khabilov GDT needs to be Cultural Learnings of Suplex for Make Benefit Glorious Republic of Dagestan

dang

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Fat Twitter Man posted:

yep.

cream of the clop
Sep 24, 2005

serious duck

Bubba Smith posted:

you're not going to do better than augh dangetstani

while everyone loves a good argh danget I think my favorite part of roidtech is the very start.

5 MINUTES 5 MINUTES

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

how is all of linkin park going to fit in one seat

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
When the band broke up no one told the guy who makes scratchy record noises.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/05/dana-white-wanderlei-silva-in-a-very-bad-position-with-the-ufc

quote:

White confirmed a report from Sonnen that the former PRIDE champion “ran” out of the gym and drove away in his car. He added Silva “then went MIA for a few days.”

Expecting repercussions from the NSAC, the promotion chose to remove Silva from UFC 175.

“It did not put him in a good place with the commission, so we knew he wasn’t going to get licensed,” White said. “So we contacted Chael and Vitor. Of course, Chael said yes immediately to the fight, and now it’s all riding on whether Vitor can get licensed by the Nevada State Athletic Commission.”

Since the incident, White said he had only communicated with Silva via text, and there was “not much that made sense.”

“He can shoot all the videos he wants,” added the UFC president. “He’s in trouble.”

So confirmed by Dana that Wanderlei not only ran away from the test but also disappeared for days afterwards. :lol:

Edit: Whoops if it's already been posted, looks like it was from yesterday

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 23:06 on May 31, 2014

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger

Fozzy The Bear posted:

In a media scrum today, Chael said he weighs 236 pounds today, so to be able to make it to a 185 fight would be almost impossible.
He also said the contract is for 205. And that he reached out to Machida to come in and give encouragement to the TUF Brazil Lyoto, which for some reason broke TUF rules; Machida took a break from training to do it.

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011

Seltzer posted:

JBJ wrecked a card already by being the world's biggest herb, I'm sure Dana has no patience for negotiating with him anymore which is understandable. If I remember correctly there was a lot of talk about doing the card in Sweden and JBJ is probably putting his stupid foot down. It's most likely because despite "embracing his heelness", deep down JBJ doesn't want to be booed by tens of thousands of Swedes, including that kid he called a fag, as he loses his belt.

Dana said in the prefight scrum that the fight happens in Las vegas because its the "Fight Capital", and that Sweden is not yet big enough place for a that kind of fight.. So blame that on UFC not Jones

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
Iuri Alcantara is just fun to watch and I hope he gets put on a main card again.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

quote:

@mousasi_mma 27s
@danawhite @ufc Sir I would Love to fight in JAPAN!! Put me there on that card and i would not discipoint U and my FANS...

Sure hope so, they could make this Japan card own between Gomi, Hunt/Nelson, and a 'Reem fight.

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
I know Bigfoot said he wants to fight Barnett when he gets off of his suspension, but hopefully they do Reem vs Barnett on the Japan card.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
I'd like to see Overeem vs Vera

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

So Mark Munoz isn't very good

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Dangersim posted:

So Mark Munoz isn't very good

This isn't new information

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

1st AD posted:

This isn't new information

I know, just more evidence

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
I'd like to see Munoz vs Hendo next and the loser of that match should consider calling it a career.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Wow, UFC is running on September 5th at Foxwoods the same night Bellator is running at Mohegan.

I wish the venues were reversed, I'd rather go to Mohegan.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I remember fondly the times when beating Munoz meant you were a shoe in for the title shot. Middleweight is a much better place with Weidman on top, even though the contenders have as much chance as beating Weidman as they did Anderson.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Mr. Carlisle posted:

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/05/dana-white-wanderlei-silva-in-a-very-bad-position-with-the-ufc

So confirmed by Dana that Wanderlei not only ran away from the test but also disappeared for days afterwards. :lol:

Edit: Whoops if it's already been posted, looks like it was from yesterday

WHERE YOU AT JORGE?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
so i missed everything today is anything worth checking out or should i just look at the results and shrug?

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Watch Mousasi/Munoz. It's short and cool. Other than that, not really.

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004

Marching Powder posted:

so i missed everything today is anything worth checking out or should i just look at the results and shrug?

I thought the German card was worth checking out at least from Iuri's fight on. (well, skipping Barnatt/Strickland because that was really loving boring with bad judging to add insult to injury) The Brazilian card I'd skip altogether.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I had 7 friends over to "show them some good MMA" and ended up apologizing for four straight hours while getting them/myself horrendously drunk.
So a regular german MMA event, basically.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
sounds like Miocic/Maldonado was a real war, a drawn out back and forth affair

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

That's what you get with two guys who are just going to stand and bang. Like warriors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

read the result and died inside. 35 loving seconds.

can someone summarise tom niimiaki's (sic) demise?

• Locked thread