Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Sometimes you reach a stalemate. Sometimes you get magic horses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Pandasmores posted:

I've been praying for a deployment with the Marines forever, but even reservists would get deployed before me :smith:

I, too, wanted to deploy with my command but I was told I was mission essential doing 3M and when they listed personnel they were willing to deploy I was pretty much on the bottom of the list. :(

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

LingcodKilla posted:

Just curious how much freedom do sailors have during A school in Great Lakes? I was told a lot of them lose their poo poo being "adults" for their first time.

You are treated like a five year old, and the barbed wire is there to keep you on the base instead of people off of it. Usually it's the retards who would've gotten kicked out of the navy anyway when given any small amount of freedom that get the boot, or the fleet returnees who go mental because they're being treated like those retards while also having to babysit them.

Commoners fucked around with this message at 17:07 on May 8, 2014

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

orange juche posted:

You didn't have a spotter, you blew up a civilian!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

• Locked thread