Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Octopode
Sep 2, 2009

No. I work here. I manage operations for this and integration for this, while making sure that their stuff keeps working in here.

Geizkragen posted:

All this getting out and getting a job talk is kinda depressing while I sit here filling out my DH bonus contract.

Lat transfer while you still can! It's not too late to join the dark side of the restricted line!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Octopode
Sep 2, 2009

No. I work here. I manage operations for this and integration for this, while making sure that their stuff keeps working in here.

Arione posted:

I was in the 95th percentile, there weren't 5 more points for me to make. My command doesnt usually hand out gundeck NAM's unless you blow the chain. I'll leave with an EoT Nam maybe. only thing to save me is either 1. I quit being an rear end in a top hat and get an MP, 2. Higher quota, 3. TiR and PNA

Keep in mind that the value of TiR is being reduced significantly with the new multiple calculations, and the value of high test scores for E-4/E-5 or high evals for E-6/7 is being increased. Also, PNA points will only be given out for top 25% of test scores or evals.

Octopode
Sep 2, 2009

Noeland posted:

The 4 things you will see: STDs, depression, malingering, and foreign ports.

Also, on the carrier I was on, our PsychO and one of the dental DivOs were both having an affair with the (married) XO. Dental divo found out about psycho, and told the CO. Good times.

Boring and unrelated to sexhaving, but PsychO? Do carriers really have enough mental problems that they need a dedicated medical officer to handle them?

Octopode
Sep 2, 2009

Christoff posted:

We got one a couple months into deployment on an LHD to serve the 3 ship ARG. I was a bit surprised too to and when I asked he said it was a new thing.

I know the smallest ship, LSD, had at least one MO.

There were a ton of SI's and it seemed like there was always someone in the ward for SI. A lot of psych medevacs

Yeah, on an LSD we had a dedicated Medical Officer and another Dental Officer, along with the Docs attached to the Marines, but we didn't have a dedicated Psych anywhere in that ARG or in my second one. I guess it must be something that's rolling out.

• Locked thread