Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

SketchesOfSpain01 posted:

I don't have any coffee. Post your condolences now.

Tell us what you did, so that we may not repeat your mistake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Schlabbalabba posted:

Not gonna lie, I am back home for the first time in 4.5 years and I may be writing my resume when I get back. If I could find a job commensurate with what I make now, I may not re-up at the ten year mark. The Navy always scares you into thinking the market is poo poo, but one of my friends makes 60k a year in the Midwest on a philosophy degree and no real world experience...

Having recently re-entered the job market after 6 years in the Navy, I have one piece of advice. Pay someone to build your resume for you, its worth every drat penny. There is a guy in the SA market forum that does resumes and my experience was excellent.

• Locked thread