Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Angry Fish posted:

Was he a jimmy johns and lyft driver?

That's funny, while also sad.

That's quite a long rear end motherfuckin drive, regardless.

It'd only be impressive if he delivered a sandwich to her in under 15 minutes.

He should get that poo poo pregnant, lock it down.

Nothing was sadder when I was on active duty than seeing these broke-down dependent husbands play video games all day while wifey played navy til she deployed and turned into the figurative living

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Yeah I tried my damnedest to find out who the chick was and I asked my students and someone claimed to see one of the weird meet ups they had but other than that I couldn't get any info.

I did find a pic of the dude and he was a weird fatty and for some reason he posted a picture of his not girlfriend's hand and it was mad fat so my money is on them both being huge, especially cause she's in the navy.

Found a pic of her standing quarterdeck watch at A-school;

• Locked thread