Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Akula Raskolnikova
May 12, 2013

nacirema posted:

I just finished basic, and now on route to San Antonio for corp school. My god boot camp was boring

Oh poo poo, hey. I'm in class 090, I go to clinicals next week. Let me know if you have any questions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akula Raskolnikova
May 12, 2013
So, I'm on the last didactic day of Corps school. It was supposed to be a movie day, before we start clinicals next week, but because one single person talked during muster, we get to sit completely silently in a room and stare at a wall. 2.5 hours down, 5.5 hours to go. loving poo poo. Every HM1 and HM2 teaching at this school makes me wonder how bad it's going to be in the hospital. At least I get to go to lab tech school after this.

Akula Raskolnikova
May 12, 2013
Yeah, they're all FMF here, and one dude that was dive med that's chill as gently caress. Every other instructor we've had talks about kicking in doors and shooting people in the face, even though they've had one deployment to Iraq in 2011 where they worked at a BAS, and spent the rest of the time doing sick call at Lejuene. It's a pretty dead giveaway that they show videos of their FMTB class to show how hardcore they are. I'm just tired of this place, I hope C school is better.

Akula Raskolnikova
May 12, 2013

nacirema posted:

How did all of you corpsman goons stayed awake in a-school? I'm being bored to death by power point, especially when caffeine isn't allowed inside the school house.

They let us have coffee after our whole class passed a test without a single failure. We got coffee like 2 weeks before graduation, and we had a dude carry around a Kuerig, but he charged us $2 a cup. But we slammed energy drinks from that little break room like it was our job. Venom is pure sugar, but it got me through HM fundamentals.

• Locked thread