Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arione
Aug 19, 2013

by Athanatos
Saw my sheet, missed IT2 by 5 points with a god damned P eval. 95th% on the exam. god drat it. . .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arione
Aug 19, 2013

by Athanatos

Hobo de los Muertos posted:

I was selected for advancement to first class with a 5% quota... The tears are absolutely flowing at my command.

must be nice to have that EP and time in rate since the cold war. and maybe a hand full of gundecked NAMs

We had a 1st make it last cycle, originally missed it by 1 point. command magically found him a back dated FLOC so he could make it

Arione fucked around with this message at 15:17 on May 25, 2014

Arione
Aug 19, 2013

by Athanatos

Noeland posted:

I missed MMN2 off of my 2nd test ever by 10 points (with a P), then made it on my 3rd test (with a P). Got a whole lotta glares from the khaki for not being a real nuke MM and making 2nd Class off of a STAR. Word on the street is that I became some sort of folk hero.

e: I don't remember how much I missed it on the first one because that poo poo happened like a month after A school.

I was in the 95th percentile, there weren't 5 more points for me to make. My command doesnt usually hand out gundeck NAM's unless you blow the chain. I'll leave with an EoT Nam maybe. only thing to save me is either 1. I quit being an rear end in a top hat and get an MP, 2. Higher quota, 3. TiR and PNA

Arione
Aug 19, 2013

by Athanatos

Octopode posted:

Keep in mind that the value of TiR is being reduced significantly with the new multiple calculations, and the value of high test scores for E-4/E-5 or high evals for E-6/7 is being increased. Also, PNA points will only be given out for top 25% of test scores or evals.

true, but EP drops to 60 points, MP to 48 and P to 30, its just changing what hand we get jerked off with. Remember how "PTS was dead" then out came C-Way

• Locked thread