Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shin01176
Dec 23, 2013

All Hail Bob Saget.

Pandasmores posted:

Hahaha, so many angry posts on facebook. God I love this. Motivation burning up and disappointment settling in.

Meh it is kinda nice knowing that its mathematical impossibility for me to advance so I don't have to worry about all that crap. Knew it before I even took the test. Though will say its nice to know one of my good friends was one of the 5 AWV's advanced to 1st so "maybe" he has a shot of getting to stay in the navy as they continue to tell that Rate to piss off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shin01176
Dec 23, 2013

All Hail Bob Saget.

LordNad posted:

AWO1 0% gently caress you got mine already.

What yall get after so many jumped ship from AWV.

shin01176
Dec 23, 2013

All Hail Bob Saget.

Arione posted:

true, but EP drops to 60 points, MP to 48 and P to 30, its just changing what hand we get jerked off with. Remember how "PTS was dead" then out came C-Way

Ah yes C-Way... the same bullshit that is still promoting our hosed up eval system where someone can snag an EP and then stagnate and get surpassed by multiple others in the command and yet he can be guaranteed to retain that EP for rest of the time at the command just so he can still get C-Way approved.

They are taking away my good cookies, they already changed the test to retard level theory (why the gently caress do I have to know AT-I level calculations and CASS test equipment internals/theory as an AT-O), lowering the amount actual test is worth (one area I do good) and making evals more important when the system is hosed.

I can look forward to never getting full PNA points again under the new system thanks to my PP from poo poo timing and being at a massive disadvantage out the door.

• Locked thread