Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
I have such good ideas when drinking beer and eating pizza. I just acquired Iron Eagle for some ultimate 80s F-16 action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

It was a civilian! Stand Down and report back!

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Can June be "convince people to join the military month" so we get some fresh blood up in here to provide entertainment?

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Bend with the back and not the knees in hopes of getting limdu.

Also for easier entry.

Laranzu fucked around with this message at 13:56 on May 9, 2014

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Literally dragging a guy through an EIDWS board who is not at all able to function in a board.

Might be carrying this one solo

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Also if you don't mind staying in your current area get good with the contractors you work with. They usually get decent bonuses for referring people that get hired at their company, and ones that aren't shitheads will usually split it.

When I got hired at this place the bonus was 5 grand and after taxes we each got a little less than 2 grand.

Btw if anyone wants to teach ctn a school pm me :wink:

Plz wait until 2017 after I have obliserved as a CTN kthx.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
We had a guy fail sit ups. Literally flail around enough to give me plausible deniability and I will pass you. Sit there and whine and I can't do anything.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
I had one hernia fixed and honestly it's almost worse than the unfixed one on the other side.

They aren't like bulging out, just tears.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Hooo Boy did those quotas suck. There go my dreams of converting as a first.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
He somehow concluded after all that analysis that we are super well trained and better off.

Lol

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
I was going to post something to that effect last night but forgot. You misunderstood herding cats

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
In keeping with the finest traditions of naval service, the advancement center linked last cycle's results on Facebook.

Because they are dedicated to quality.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Its very good planning to release the profile sheets, have the website crash (like it always does) and then leave for a long weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Did worse on this test. A 67 rather than a 72. Still missed it by the same ten points. Go go quotas dropping!

• Locked thread