Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

I don't understand what the chief's mess has to gain from roasting you like that, other than a temporary relief from the existential horror of existence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

orange juche posted:

Don't you know they sustain themselves on the steady blood sacrifice of lower enlisted?

I get that, but I'm interested in practical answers.

I know MA eval bullets read like "Administered expeditious justice to 158 dumb sailors, resulting in 85 successful Non-Judicial Punishments (NJPs) and 30 courts martial with an involuntary separation rate of 60%, saving the Navy over $600,000 in recovered pay and compensation and providing 100% of the human blood required for the FY14 Chief Selection Board" but do chief FITREPS have numbers like that? Do you get a COM for loving people over?

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

SketchesOfSpain01 posted:

Also guys. Gals. People...do this survey. Tell the Navy hows u doin and poo poo. Tell 'em how to keep you Navy. Tell them they suck. I don't care. Just get your voice heard:

http://www.dodretention.org/

This is a serious post on a serious forum thread.

welp

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

Current home status: my car

On the road now. Oak Harbor, WA -> Florida. Feels good.

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

Out for two weeks as of tomorrow.

Journey home status: relaxing. Saw my sister in Portland, crashed on a friend's couch in Eugene, took the 101 all the way down the coast, saw my cousin in the valley, and spent some time in LA with an old friend. Visiting a friend in SD tonight, heading to Vegas tomorrow morning.

I'm looking for poo poo to do between Vegas and DFW. Seems desolate. Any suggestions?

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

Pandasmores posted:

Hooyah Shipmates, bettering the world one saved port at a time by not helping the terrorists profit from sex trade :colbert:

That's adorable. You're adorable. I could just pinch your cheeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

shin01176 posted:

CASS test equipment

They actually put CASS questions on the test now?

• Locked thread