Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Just curious how much freedom do sailors have during A school in Great Lakes? I was told a lot of them lose their poo poo being "adults" for their first time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I'm going to be the oldest guy for sure. This sounds like a challenge to not kill the young kids.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Laranzu posted:

Can June be "convince people to join the military month" so we get some fresh blood up in here to provide entertainment?

Well I'm over 35 looking to join the reserves. Passed my physical and just waiting for my waiver interview. Will that be entertaining enough?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

ded posted:

Have fun picking up trash!

Got any technique tips?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Sounds like I missed the best reason to be in the navy.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Well since your are in the navy and going to SF I may as well recommend you going to the largest bathhouse(ruins) on the west coast. It's a really nice hike with a great view and diner right above it makes a decent omelet.

902 Point Lobos Ave
San Francisco, CA 94121
United States

I use to take out of towners there first thing in the morning for breakfast then a short drive down 1 to the zoo for the afternoon.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I just did the same thing but I didn't do any weights at all just push ups and sit ups. 25lbs in two months woot.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

At least five usually more sets a day of 30 push-ups and 50 sit ups. I also was/am running 5 times a week for 30 minutes for about 3.5 miles.
What mostly made me drop weight was changing my eating habits. I think I may have almost halved n caloric intake.
You should be doing more though if you are a young guy. I'm pushing 37.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

That ship looks like it's sittings in mud. That's a pretty crazy wharf/dock/pier.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

krispykremessuck posted:

it's ice with dirt on it

Thanks it was blowing my mind how shear that drop off would be if it was actually earth.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Snowdens Secret posted:

Why would you want someone who fights like a fascist? They always lose???

Also OKComrade's facebook page is pretty much a cornucopia of crazy, thanks for the tip

Wife beaters like easy targets.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

vulturesrow posted:

The whole Goofy/Pluto thing really creeps me out. I mean, Goofy is a dog who owns a dog. But in the Disney world of anthropomorphic animals with human intelligence, is Pluto just a dog? Or is he is Goofy's retarded little brother who Goofy keeps as a pet? The whole thing just ain't right.

All the mouse and dog talking toons are modeled after black faced mistrals. Don't look too deep into Disney stuff.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Noeland posted:

The 4 things you will see: STDs, depression, malingering, and foreign ports.

Also, on the carrier I was on, our PsychO and one of the dental DivOs were both having an affair with the (married) XO. Dental divo found out about psycho, and told the CO. Good times.

So they would have rather cut off the supply of sexhaving than just throw down in a threesome? Navy officers are weird.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Spit roasted between two E1s.

Crab Dad fucked around with this message at 17:13 on May 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

nacirema posted:

How did all of you corpsman goons stayed awake in a-school? I'm being bored to death by power point, especially when caffeine isn't allowed inside the school house.

Vicks vapor rub or tiger balm spread under you eyes. I used it in police academy during lectures. A doctorate going through academy swore it got her through medical school and worked.

• Locked thread