Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

pandasmores, is your legal grudgematch with your chain of command still ongoing or has it been resolved?
:chiefsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

MancXVI posted:

I don't understand what the chief's mess has to gain from roasting you like that, other than a temporary relief from the existential horror of existence.

I'm half convinced pandasmores chiefs are having subic bay-withdrawl symptoms whenever they deal with him.
:chiefsay: He looks like a filipino boy. Why isn't he going down on me right now?

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

that's gives them more time to force possible chief selects into the CPO 365 program.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Stultus Maximus posted:

Which one of you is this?

wait till he hits puberty.
then it'll be all..

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Mr. Nice! posted:

That was my last job. You're divo for the EMs onboard. In addition to that, you will also be in charge of the ship's electrical safety program. It's not a terribly difficult job, but you will own a shitload of stuff and have only a handful of people to take care of it all. If you're there through an INSURV, be prepared to get an intimate understanding of every fuse box, breaker box, etc. on the ship. I may still have some old excel files I made for tracking that stuff laying around.

Depending on how the ship is laid out division wise, and whether you have gas turbines at all, you may have the GSEs work for you as well. That will mean you've got the generators as well as the electrical system under your purview. You'd probably oversee the calibration work as well.

If you're going to a nuclear ship, disregard everything I've said because I was just a conventional SWO.

Stop lying to yourself. All the longtime posters in Gip know your last Navy job was deskside, routing paperwork & being fleeced for $1400 worth of non-returnable t-shirts, while waiting for your medboard discharge to process.

Then again, this is the US Navy. Your 3 yr old job knowledge and the SWO "eat-your-young" mentality probably means nothing has actually been updated for that ELECTRO posting, and your knowledge is vital tool for new SWO's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Booblord Zagats posted:

Nope, I was making fun of Tuluk. I would never besmirch ball pain, I have proctalgia fugax so my prostate is squeezed by rectal muscle spasms and it feels like my taint is at war with me. You and I are down stairs bros

I thought tulak was the guy who was hit by lightening, shot and some other poo poo

nah you're thinking of genocidal something.
i started questioning the insane amount of accidents genocidal claims to have had, then mentioned one bad accident I had.
I'm just a jackass who got out of the marines 13 yrs ago, but doesn't post 50FA level stories.

• Locked thread