Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

ded posted:

So reckless of you to try and help out a sea warrior, sea warrior.

Obviously you haven't been keeping up with the latest MCPON guidance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

Pandasmores posted:

Art. 111, Reckless Driving.

Went to a restaurant to celebrate a friends birthday, had a few drinks, everyone walked to a bar while the DD took me to our apartment. Couple of dudes came back to the pad hammered several hours later, birthday boy was toasted so I babysat him for a bit/cleaned him up while everyone else sobered up for work. We got hungry so I got in my car and left to get some food when one of the guys called me up before we left and said some of the other guys got jumped (in reality one of them started a fight and got his rear end handed to him and ran off). Apparently, they left a guy at the bar, so we had to go pick him up. Grabbed a dude for directions and I went to the bar, cops said he was taken to the local hospital so I went there and picked him up after a few more hours to discharge. Went to the barracks and got ready for work. Luckily no one out of the idiots got hurt. I never got pulled over or anything, and from the calculations of the dudes that did my SARP screening/treatment I was sober by the time I got behind the wheel, so I just didn't understand what the hell I was being charged with.

So during the above time period, you interacted with the police and they didn't worry about you maybe driving drunk. But some chiefs took a stab at math and tried to estimate what your BAC would be and charge you with what is essentially a DUI. Is that about right?

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret
While I am happy that your xo didn't roast you, you have probably painted a huge target on your back.

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

orange juche posted:

Sounds pretty much like the navy

It's been my experience that when the chiefs don't have any evidence, they'll make it or trick you into providing it.

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

Mr. Nice! posted:

Guys everything from RT is bullshit russian state propaganda. Don't believe a single drat thing you read from it.

Only trust Glenn Beck for your news.

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

poopkitty posted:

So no Bill O'Reilly then? Asking for a friend.

No, he's too far to the left.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

Laranzu posted:

It was a civilian! Stand Down and report back!

I'm fleet reserve so it still counts.

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret
So I was walking to one of the ships here in Yokosuka yesterday, minding my own business for the most part when I noticed something odd about a car next to me. I know that this belongs to one of you. Also, the numbers on the plate seem to be related somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

DustyNuts posted:

This is probably boring and stupid to post, but a dude uploaded this local news clip of my ship from 2002. It's awesome to watch it and see how they bullshitted the media into thinking they actually filled out the messline nutrition placards or fancied the food up in any way. The food was garbage, and the PT program was an absolute joke. My mind has basically exploded with nostalgia watching this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E_rA5nl1KA

She's wearing her cover on the messdecks. Somebody should have slapped her down.

Seqenenra fucked around with this message at 04:06 on May 20, 2014

• Locked thread