Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Pandasmores posted:

Resolved at XOI. XO just looked at me, reviewed the evidence and then asked what I was even doing there, dismissing it all. Feel bad that it wasted his time but it was all out of my control.

So what was it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
So reckless of you to try and help out a shipmate, shipmate.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

quote:

After the incident, the foreign media reported that "Donald Cook" was rushed into a port in Romania. There all the 27 members of the crew filed a letter of resignation. It seems that all 27 people have written that they are not going to risk their lives. This is indirectly confirmed by the Pentagon statement according to which the action demoralized the crew of the American ship.

Ya this story sounds legit.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Welding NEC also gives a few extra bucks too doesn't it? And on a sub it hardly ever gets actually used.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

at the date posted:

Well, he's got us there.

I had no idea that russia was run by the republican party.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

LingcodKilla posted:

Well I'm over 35 looking to join the reserves. Passed my physical and just waiting for my waiver interview. Will that be entertaining enough?

Have fun picking up trash!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

LingcodKilla posted:

Got any technique tips?

Make it take as long as possible.

• Locked thread