Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmZ08V4GFQg

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I haven't heard or seen that video in years but when I saw that dancing chick gif it immediately popped into my head.

brb gotta kill myself

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.
The vet I work with was a no-call no-show yesterday. If you're out there Justin, hope you're okay.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Full Battle Rattle posted:

The vet I work with was a no-call no-show yesterday. If you're out there Justin, hope you're okay.

His name was Robert Paulson.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Full Battle Rattle posted:

Your vet coworker is on his way back from Louisiana after having a romp with a fat bottomed negro woman. Celebrating his fallen brothers the right way.

I went on Facebook and found way less of my coworkers trying to make people feel bad for having fun this weekend. Anything especially retarded pop up on peoples feeds yesterday?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I'm nearly 6 months sober from Facebook.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

wanna time travel back to the 90s and pound that chick out

KirbyKhan posted:

I went on Facebook and found way less of my coworkers trying to make people feel bad for having fun this weekend. Anything especially retarded pop up on peoples feeds yesterday?

someone i dont like wished me a happy memorial day so i took the opportunity to glare at them and say theres nothing happy about this day, so i guess im the debbie downer

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Ok crafty people. I live in a 2-story townhouse with central air. The A/C works well... downstairs. Upstairs is a good 10-15 degrees warmer at any given point. We open the windows at night and have fans. I'm considering having the landlord come out and box the lights in the bedrooms so I can install ceiling fans, but does anyone have some advice on how to get that cooler air upstairs?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Make sure the return vents aren't blocked, make sure the filters are cleaned.

Is the a/c zoned?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Also try closing the AC vents downstairs and it will force more upstairs.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Chances are the upstairs isn't well insulated or the dudes doing the sheet metal phoned it in on the upstairs and didn't seal the ducts properly.

Go rent a thermal camera and try to find where the problem starts

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

Chances are the upstairs isn't well insulated or the dudes doing the sheet metal phoned it in on the upstairs and didn't seal the ducts properly.

Go rent a thermal camera and try to find where the problem starts

Also use it to film yourself farting and send the vid to Vasudus, he loves that stuff

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

You can also use HVAC tape to re-seal exposed ducting going to the 2nd floor.
Resealing the ducting right at the central air blower point, changing the filter, and checking the 2nd floor thermostats accuracy should all help you.
If the thermostats aren't digital, the mercury switch & coiled spring in older thermostats can get finicky...so maybe check that out too?

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

shyduck posted:

I'm nearly 6 months sober from Facebook.

I deleted my facebook like 2 months ago and it's pretty cool.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Gonna quote this from the Army thread in case some dudes don't read it.

EconOutlines posted:

Good TED Talk for Memorial Day, and if you don't like it, well, gently caress you.

Sebastian Junger TED Talk

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006

I don't know if that's cheese or custard; to be honest, I don't really care. Where's the rest of that set?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

McSpatula posted:

I don't know if that's cheese or custard; to be honest, I don't really care. Where's the rest of that set?

Trap sprung.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
Nine days onto quitting smoking, holy poo poo the patch is giving me some vivid as gently caress dreams.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

Nine days onto quitting smoking, holy poo poo the patch is giving me some vivid as gently caress dreams.

Yeah, don't wear it to bed and cut your patches in half if they make you too hyper during the day. loving hated the patch the last time I used it.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Lol, Snopes gettin a pretty big SJW population

http://msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=99;t=000315;p=2

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Man you've really broken that 9 year old case wide open!

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

A vet I go to school with just compared this morning's traffic to war.

He's never deployed

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Man you've really broken that 9 year old case wide open!

Trying to explain a pig party to a coworker.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

shyduck posted:

A vet I go to school with just compared this morning's traffic to war.

He's never deployed

kill all vets

brb gotta kill myself

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I know one vet here at college who unironically uses roger and smh.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

holocaust bloopers posted:

I know one vet here at college who unironically uses roger and smh.

Is s/he black? I've only heard black people and ditsy white girls use "smh" and "smdh".

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Is s/he black? I've only heard black people and ditsy white girls use "smh" and "smdh".

Latino dude.
Fake edit: way to generalize a minority population. :eyepop:
Edit edit: you're the cissest gay ever.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
I thought I wouldn't see any of those people at my new school but day loving one was a dude in a WWII style OIF veteran hat.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

gleep gloop posted:

I thought I wouldn't see any of those people at my new school but day loving one was a dude in a WWII style OIF veteran hat.

I really want that kind of hat to let people know I deployed to the Dutch Caribbean in support of counter-drug ops/sick per diem.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

I really want that kind of hat to let people know I deployed to the Dutch Caribbean in support of counter-drug ops/sick per diem.

I'm sure you can find a website to make it for you.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
HDI and I can finally be hat bros. :cabot:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

http://www.customink.com/designs/caribbeanp/uwk0-0011-af5p/hotlink?pc=HL-76683&cm_mmc=hotlink-_-3-_-Body_txt-_-button1

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

gleep gloop posted:

They should make hats for Hurricane Sandy NYC Crew for you.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Thank you for this.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

trying to find the douchiest iraq/afghanistan patches now

edit:

Nostalgia4Butts fucked around with this message at 18:36 on May 28, 2014

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004