Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Really good first page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Just imagine that I quoted that about 16 times.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Helldump Immunity. posted:

drinking so hard life feels good

Hi HDI
:cabot:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
is how I feel about that butt *1000.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

genderstomper58 posted:

does anyone else do any bicycle riding? :shobon: need to get some exercise and recently got a bike, its pretty fun just havin a nice lil ride on a trail or whatnot :shobon:

Biked a lot while I lived in Alaska. It is relaxing. Took me a few weeks to get accustomed to gooch soreness.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Yea, bike underwear is a must. Seriously.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Moker, the bike shorts goes under your clothes.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I'd kill to be the journalist tasked to write up the story about two disabled veterans dying on the Appalachian trail. That's playing with the gooch of the Pulitzer prize committee.

Edit: be sure you guys take a photo where you both are wearing huge grins with a breathtaking bit of scenery imposed upon you.

bloops fucked around with this message at 17:17 on May 5, 2014

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Bonus points if your bodies get tore up by wildlife.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
SpongeBob, you're gonna leave a beautiful corpse.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I, too, wish my ashes to be kept in a nearly empty 1 liter bottle of Dr. Pepper with a hastily scrawled, slanted cross sharpied on the label.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I don't even have to remind you two to pack your prescription drugs. That'll really help out whatever journalist to tie in the state of VA healthcare and our veterans in need.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Truthfully, you'll probably be dead before the last few pills are ringing around the bottom of a prescription bottle ever becomes a looming concern.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
It's a photo finish on which one of you three lunatics I'd miss the least.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
What Victor doesn't realize is SpongeBob has stoic resignation towards his life and Shim is a guy who just knows the score. Anyone here who's read GiP long enough can solve out which one of these three is going to be the campfire sock.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Someone post that dude's op ed on being thanked for his service. That poo poo was hilarious.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
"Listen man. You weren't there!"

-an air force veteran

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
If I flew with a crew that I didn't like, the night before I'd eat a whole box of hamburger helper with the intent of absolutely destroying the flight deck. Got me almost punched once.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Almost 90 here. There's girls in bikinis laying out in the quad. College is pretty great.

Till next time, yoga pants season. :patriot:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I saw a girl with shorts so tiny her butt was hanging out. It owned. I got a 76% on a quiz. Whatever. Underclassmen lady butt.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

21st century. No flying cars, but we have this:

James Deen had or maybe still has a blog where he talked about food and loving girls in the butt. Literally that's all it was. Pictures of really great meals and then him being like, "hosed this girl in the butt. It owned."

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Dude's got his priorities straight.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Yea I got a kid in a class with me who's commissioning as a Navy officer. He refuted all of my points with what the recruiter told him. I feel nothing for him if he's that dumb.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Fuckin butts, right?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Cole posted:

Is this from the new godZilla because it looks like poo poo

Cole. Just.

Just gently caress you. Forever and always.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I'll take that first butt.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Mr. Nice! posted:

This is pretty true of everyone here, though. We're all horrible, but some certainly are worse than others.

Ban Cole for being the dumbest, most pea-brained motherfucker to ever pass through GiP.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

I'm a fan of the tiny, good quality butts.

bloops fucked around with this message at 19:02 on May 16, 2014

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

tuluk posted:

Dudes who have seen the new godzilla movie: is it good?
Counterpoint: Godzilla movies have a low bar to clear, it's competitors mostly suck.
Gamera, the turtle-godzilla knockoff, has 1 decent kaiju fight..this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT3n4Z21jaA

It's legit good. It's eerily similar in pace and tone to Jurassic Park, although the characters aren't nearly as memorable. Any time Godzilla or the MUTOs are on screen is incredible. The filmmakers really make every one of their appearances something great no matter how fleeting they are. The ending is well-earned. I loved it.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

The Rat posted:

I saw it last night and loved it as well. They did a good job at keeping it tense and keeping the pace going the whole time.

If I ever get tired of living, I will watch it back to back with Pacific Rim and die of the resulting priapism.

Nearly every shot of Godzilla or the other creatures there's something of known size to reference just how gigantic they are. It's a really neat trick that conveys that Godzilla is loving hhhhuuuuuuuggeeee.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Wish there was a trap-neuter-release program for enlisted mooks like Cole.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
That should be the June OP.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Really good butt.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Someone on my Facebook posted about their graduation from Grand Canyon University.

Sounds legit.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Wikipedia tells me they're a for-profit college after being non-profit then being bought by some company so yea. I'd rather go to ASU.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

I bet that girl is a loving riot at parties.

• Locked thread