Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
Army is gay
Reserves are gay
Natty Guard is gay
OP is gay
gently caress you

QTIYD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sforzacio
Nov 6, 2012

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

Army is gay
Reserves are gay
Natty Guard is gay
OP is gay
gently caress you

QTIYD

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

Army is gay
Reserves are gay
Natty Guard is gay
OP is gay
gently caress you

QTIYD

11b1p
Feb 5, 2008

This picture is worth 20 words or something.

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

Army is gay
Reserves are gay
Natty Guard is gay
OP is gay
gently caress you

QTIYD

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

Army is gay
Reserves are gay
Natty Guard is gay
OP is gay
Ban Cole
gently caress you

QTIYD

fixed

polpot saved asia
Aug 28, 2011

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

Army is gay
Reserves are gay
Natty Guard is gay
OP is gay
gently caress you

QTIYD

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

Army is gay
Reserves are gay
Natty Guard is gay
OP is gay
gently caress you
Save Cole
Ban Whip Buttcheeks
QTIYD

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
gas gip
ban us all

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

Army is gay
Reserves are gay
Natty Guard is gay
OP is gay
gently caress you
Elton John is gay

QTIYD

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

gently caress you

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Praying every day for cleansing by nuclear fire

Putin, deliver us from bullshit and push the button

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Obligatory

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

Praying every day for cleansing by nuclear fire

Every day I check the current events thread hoping for the good news. Every day I am disappointed.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Muta 6 this weekend for me, time to call my first line and remind him to get me a hotel for the weekend because I'm 99% sure he forgot again

Aranan
May 21, 2007

Release the Kraken
Yay. Thirteen months after starting, I have finally escaped TRADOC. Now to be a part of REAL ARMY and see how much better it gets from here!

At Fort Drum. :v:

polpot saved asia
Aug 28, 2011

Aranan posted:

Yay. Thirteen months after starting, I have finally escaped TRADOC. Now to be a part of REAL ARMY and see how much better it gets from here!

kill yourself now but do it in transition so your new unit wont have to go to classes all day.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Forgot the paperwork has to be put in a week in advance because Army, guess I'm driving 150 miles round trip all weekend :(

Eulogistics
Aug 30, 2012
Just loving talk to your supply sergeant or whoever handles money. My supply sergeant (person who handled all the lodging stuff, might be your readiness NCO or whatever) at my old Natty Ice unit would just figure out who had money and then we paid for hotels for the havenots and turned in the receipts to be compensated by the unit afterward. There's already a whole procedure specifically for when a soldier has to go out of pocket for lodging when the unit is supposed to be liable for it, unless your state is really that lovely or something.

EDIT: Failing that, can you not just sleep in the armory or the office or whatever? Bring a blanket and pillow and grab a cot or some poo poo, there should be some in your armory for field usage you can use. Talk to your First Sergeant or whoever has the keys to the office and say you'll lock it up and open up Sunday morning.

SECOND EDIT: I don't mean to sound so irate, just had a rough day.

Eulogistics fucked around with this message at 22:06 on May 1, 2014

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
This is a good idea, I'll talk to my sarge to see if he knows anything about that. Most of the sgts in my company seem kind of out there, but my first line is pretty young and seems like a good nco.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
If he's not retarded it just means his soul hasn't been crushed yet.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

Aranan posted:

Hahahahaha, when are you getting here?

Aranan
May 21, 2007

Release the Kraken

FOURTH WAVE LESBRO posted:

Hahahahaha, when are you getting here?

The 11th. The highs there have been around the lows where I'm at, so I expect to freeze to death pretty quickly. Maybe I'll finally take the tags off of my waffle top/bottom.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Aranan posted:

The 11th. The highs there have been around the lows where I'm at, so I expect to freeze to death pretty quickly. Maybe I'll finally take the tags off of my waffle top/bottom.

Your balls will get extremely well acquainted with your kidneys because waffles will not be the approved uniform by your chain of command. It's loving awesome; you have the gear because they issued it to you, you're accountable for it if anything is missing and there's an inspection, it's specifically designed for precisely that situation and you're not allowed to use it.

Hope you enjoy the snow next winter. Lake effect snow is a bitch.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

im gay
youre gay
we all gay
lets touch dicks
gently caress my rear end

QTIYD

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

"lets touch dicks 
gently caress my rear end"

- an SOF marine

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

NTT posted:

Forgot the paperwork has to be put in a week in advance because Army, guess I'm driving 150 miles round trip all weekend :(

Um, crash on the floor of someone else in your unit's room or find someone's house to stay at? That's pretty lovely and your first line should be finding a solution for you.

quote:

waffles will not be the approved uniform by your chain of command

Wut, you can't even see them if you wear them right. Also :lol: is the active army that hosed up that they won't let you wear issued cold weather gear?

Flying_Crab fucked around with this message at 04:58 on May 2, 2014

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

lets dock

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
cole is dumb

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

DoktorLoken posted:

Also :lol: is the active army that hosed up that they won't let you wear issued cold weather gear?

Where have you been?

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

DoktorLoken posted:

Um, crash on the floor of someone else in your unit's room or find someone's house to stay at? That's pretty lovely and your first line should be finding a solution for you.

Wut, you can't even see them if you wear them right. Also :lol: is the active army that hosed up that they won't let you wear issued cold weather gear?

wait till he hears about the rain gear...

nescience
Jan 24, 2011

h'okay
I can't wear the fuzzy green jacket =/ whatever it's called.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

They banned toe shoes, too, citing their detriment to the army's "professional image". But I mean at least they're finally admitting to banning poo poo just because they don't like it.

wirefire
Feb 22, 2011
Toe shoes are goony as gently caress.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

psydude posted:

They banned toe shoes, too, citing their detriment to the army's "professional image". But I mean at least they're finally admitting to banning poo poo just because they don't like it.

A 'professional image' that consists of dorky black plastic shorts and as much reflective poo poo as they think will fit on the entire outfit. Using that phrase to refer to the PT uniform is really stretching the words.

edit: as someone whose feet got life-long hosed up by all the running I don't care how goony they looked I would have tried them to prevent injury.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Jarmak posted:

wait till he hears about the rain gear...

I'm never willingly going to leave being in an MI unit. Nobody cares about something so trivial.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread