Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

Army is gay
Reserves are gay
Natty Guard is gay
OP is gay
gently caress you
Save Cole
Ban Whip Buttcheeks
QTIYD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I didnt mind hills too much (except doing sprints up and down that one hill that looks like a ramp in Bragg's housing area. Ste. Mere Eglise I think? I remember it being something retarded like somewhere between 1/4 and 1/2 a mile with a flat section for train tracks. gently caress that hill and my old squad leader for making that happen my first run day in the 82d after a month of loving leave.) But gently caress those shuffle runs. Anything larger than company and you get that stupid slinky thing going because some turd nugget cant keep a 10 min/mile pace.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

The CIF civilian gkt extremely angry when I pulled the cover off of my ACH and handed it over instead of the helmet, directly in front of him and pointed out that my hand receipt said to only turn in the cover.
That and all my poo poo being hosed up. I just handed in a xerox of my Purple Heart orders and said that it got hosed up in Iraq. I only got away with it because it was 2005 and a ton of dudes were pulling the same poo poo.

• Locked thread