Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adrianics
Aug 15, 2006

Affirmative. Yes. Yo. Right on. My man.
Grant Shapps is utterly pathetic, but he also lives and dies by the proven maxim "repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth". Hence, Len McCluskey/Labour's Union Paymasters are dropped into every single response to anything Miliband does, and judging by people I talk to IRL, it works.

What would be great would be for Miliband to go into an all-out attack on the countless dodgy arrangements the Tories have made with their biggest donors (oh God that was genuinely great when he brought up Osborne's best man in PMQs yesterday) in response, but I'm more or less resigned that it will never happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adrianics
Aug 15, 2006

Affirmative. Yes. Yo. Right on. My man.
Can I just make sure my understanding's correct: David Cameron's brother has just successfully argued that it's impossible for a major fraud trial to go ahead, as the defendants cannot get fair representation due to legal aid cuts? So a Coalition policy has directly led to a huge loophole meaning major fraud cases are impossible to bring to trial?

Because if so, loving hell.

• Locked thread