Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

It is well known that when landlords stop renting property out they demolish them.

Also is it normal for campaigners to threaten to "shank you one" unless you vote UKIP? Just a quick question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

You mean you're a absentee landlord? gently caress you.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Much like Hitler, right wing parties gain traction easily by blaming all the problems on something irrelevent. In hitlers case it was jews. In UKIPS case it's a joint combo of FOREIGNERS from the EU.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Hahaha, holy gently caress, that telegraph article. Those stuck up shits spend more than I make in a loving year sending their kids to loving boarding school than I make in a loving year of design work and they have the loving nerve to state they're having problems making ends meet? It's people like this that make me realise that Britain is hosed. The people who do the actual jobs that require effort or skill get paid gently caress all and the guys at the top just juggle money while leeching off workers and get millions for doing it. Burn the rich, Jesus Christ.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

You're meant to drain the blood from halal animals in a specific way, which is something that they do anyway as part as regular butchery. It's literally just hanging them upside down so the blood drains out quicker (while they're technically "alive" via their pulverized brainstem (from the bolt gun!!)), mumbling something about allah and then it's halal.

Really it's becuase racists somehow think if they're eating Halal meat it's somehow a weakening of british values despite the fact it's actually just ~CAPITALISM AT WORK~ since it opens up new markets.

edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhabihah Here you go!! You just gotta slit the throat and let the animal bleed to death. Most slaughterhouses do this while stunned from boltguns anyway.

Drone_Fragger fucked around with this message at 19:56 on May 7, 2014

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

twoot posted:

BNP Youth - Fight Back

:tviv: these videos can get worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oczj6thd4CY

:qq::qq: whites are being oppressed :qq::qq:

To be honest, I completely agree with this video, What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, the sustenance of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the fatherland, so that our people may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe. Every thought and every idea, every doctrine and all knowledge, must serve this purpose. And everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility.

Haha oh wait I quoted Mein Kampf and it totally wouldn't look out of place in a response to that video.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

SybilVimes posted:

When the whole Baby P thing was happening, it was disgusting the way the right wing tabloids were harassing us, even though we were so far removed from the whole thing that any story we could have told them would have been useless. But they LOVE to demonize social services.

Reminder that Labour actually put a giant child database in place to check the last time that a child was seen by a teacher or social worker to stop kids dropping off the map like baby P and the first thing the tories did was dismantle it because apparantly they believe that kids dying due to parents abysmal abuse is a small price to pay for a tick being put in a box stating "this child is not dead" on the national database for their kids.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

So I hope you guys have got your red pen ready for ticking the box next to the british communist party tomorrow, right?

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

I wish every loving boomer was dead for propagating this bullshit that home ownership is an investment rather than a place to loving live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

You can only go into areas within 2 zones of your home zone anyway, so it's not really a problem. The civil enforcement police crack down on zone runners pretty effectively too, so the British caste system can be maintained.

• Locked thread