Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Igiari
Sep 14, 2007

Spangly A posted:

dear god was that all you had?

Tyler (A, B, C), Keynes Houses, Park Wood village in the old woods, Becket Court, Woolf which is all self-contained decently sized bedsits, and Turing.

Gotta get that sweet, sweet non-EU student fee rate.

Back when I was there, Tyler was a part of Rutherford. Also it was the newest housing. Also Tyler B was the best. Also Tyler B E9 had a weird stain on the floor, but I put up with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Igiari
Sep 14, 2007

Trickjaw posted:

Yep. It already looks like te Greeks (people from Greece) and the French (people from France) have plumped for the Fascists.

I was in Paris during the recent local French elections and remember thinking "Christ, sucks for the people of France, but at least the FN can't mess
us up." I know that the relative effect of the FN being a part of the European Parliament is negligible to me, but... Still, merde.

Igiari
Sep 14, 2007
Quick question for anyone versed in 2000AD, which are the best stories/arcs to pick up? I've mostly been confined to American or Japanese comics and don't have much basis aside from a 100 page pamphlet from 1999 I just read.

Also: anyone know any good books on the British gaming industry? Another topic I'm not versed in (can't even get out of my house in "Hampstead").

• Locked thread