Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

IceAgeComing posted:

some BNP splinter group called "Britain First"

A facebook "friend" of mine has liked their page after sharing some story about how Burkas are evil because "WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?!?!?!:tinfoil:"

Needless to say, after a quick glance of their facebook page, I promptly unfriended the guy. It was about as bad as the supposed banned 2014 BNP video that is doing the rounds on youtube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
Ah don't think he iz gettin it doe, blad!

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
Well the poo poo hole that I live in has remained Labour overall, even if UKIP got majority in one of the wards for some loving reason!

Also, to change the subject, and I'm not sure if I said this before, but gently caress the DWP in the rear end! This is something which happened 6 months ago but I'm still pissed off to this day. Anyway, I left my previous job mostly because they didn't want me there any more. That involved some legal wrangling and I ended up changing the circumstances to resignation.

Anyway, I go to the job centre on the Tuesday, because I was at Uni on Monday. I make my claim and all goes well, until I'm told that my claim has been put on hold because a) they were unclear of the reason why I left my previous job and b) my part time studies. I eventually got the first query sorted (had to fill in yet another form) but the second one took over 2 months for them to accept, to the point where they actually refused to pay me dole money because I was studying part time therefore I couldn't find work!

Eventually one of the "customer advisors" or whatever the gently caress they are called gave me the number of the decision makers who made my judgement call. I told the guy about my situation and he finally overturned the decision.

What I'm saying is gently caress the conservatives and their "gently caress the poor" policies! :mad:

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

TinTower posted:

[*]Anwen Muston (Lab, Wolverhampton, Penn): 2nd

Wow, the Labour candidate for the next ward over from me is transgendered? I never knew that, but then again I suppose I didn't know much about here because it's not my ward.
I'm a bit unhappy that a conservative got the majority vote in my ward but hey, at least it wasn't a Ukip representative!

• Locked thread