Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shakespearean Beef
Jul 12, 2008

Ask me all about how I proudly marched alongside literal NEO-NAZIS to protest against the GOVERNMENT taking away our FREEDOMS because of nothing mote that the common FLU!!! I'm holding aloft the TORCH of FREEDOM!!

Answers Me posted:

Well, Jeremy Clarkson did another racism. Maybe he'll finally get the sack this time? http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/may/01/jeremy-clarkson-not-use-n-word

Oh come on, this is a complete non-issue, an actual case of PC gone mad. Most people these days realise that Political Correctness is more about controlling the cognitive behaviour of the masses than protecting minorities, a current example would be how UKIP is constantly spammed with racist accusations rather than well thought out policy alternatives. Clarkson is an intelligent man and I would think his politically incorrect slip ups are designed to be rebellious against this Frankfurt school style manipulation rather than be offensive to either minorities or in the case of Asian people who represent 60% of the global population majorities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shakespearean Beef
Jul 12, 2008

Ask me all about how I proudly marched alongside literal NEO-NAZIS to protest against the GOVERNMENT taking away our FREEDOMS because of nothing mote that the common FLU!!! I'm holding aloft the TORCH of FREEDOM!!

Seaside Loafer posted:

Can the dickhead stop 'getting' people, he isnt funny. Yes you 'Shakey', you arent amusing at all, gently caress off basically.

no mate

Shakespearean Beef
Jul 12, 2008

Seaside Loafer posted:

Whats your motivation? Isnt the ironic posting offensive bollocks joke getting a bit tired now?

no, mate

Shakespearean Beef
Jul 12, 2008

I love to debate, on the information superhighway. What would you like to debate

Shakespearean Beef
Jul 12, 2008

Seaside Loafer posted:

Id love to but ive got to go and babysit for the night, you carry on amusing everyone with your zany meta ironic bollocks though, im sure some people appreciate it.

Don't forget to bring some nappies back for yourself you big crybaby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shakespearean Beef
Jul 12, 2008

Zero Gravitas posted:

Honestly, Shakey, I thought you'd be putting more effort into it.

Why would i put effort into this garbage thread that allows chodes like you to post in it freely lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread