Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

They phrase it like a landlord withdrawing from the market will somehow take the building with them somewhere else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

WastedJoker posted:

Farage got egged today. It was wonderful to see.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-27242557

It's actually a bit worrying to see how easily someone could stab him in the neck a few times.

Speaking of UKIP, the guy at the top of my street has a big sign declaring his support for UKIP :( He seemed like a decent bloke and I used to buy goose eggs from him.

Goose egg Farage

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

I saw on HIGNFY that David Axelrod is running the labour campaign now so I expect to see some big vote winning policies and smarter attacks against the tories.

Whether they will actually follow up in government is another question.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

Somehow I doubt good grammar will help me get laid

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

Banter Squadron is the kind of thing we'll all be familiar with in 20 years when ex members make up 70% of the cabinet

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

I liked the pro-union billboard vandalism better

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

Answers Me posted:

So how far along the Road to Fascism is the rise of private militias?

I love fascist official statements. They always brag about how tough they are and come off as such weenies.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

Its wonderful

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

Loonytoad Quack posted:

You HAVE to watch this LBC mauling of Farage from today, it's frigging glorious.

http://www.lbc.co.uk/watch-nigel-farage-v-james-obrien-live-from-1130-90532

The best bit is when he says there are schools where the majority of children don't speak english and gets called on it.

Or maybe the really creepy "you know which ones"

Or the bit at the end where the ex-express editor intervenes and O'Brien asks if he is a friend in the media or a member of the political class.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

CancerCakes posted:

The IPCC is currently hiring junior investigators if people are interested - you have to be unbiased in your approach to investigations though. Also anyone posting here will fail the background check.

LBC is fast becoming my favorite radio station, I have just spammed facebook and twitter with that interview, so good.

I looked and they seem to have closed trainee recruitment - shame as it seems like a pretty good job.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

Bozza posted:

I swear most people worried about multiculturalism have had no exposure to it.

This is statistically true iirc, the places most worried about multiculturism in polls are the least diverse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

Is that like a freakish mirror warwick filled with witches and poo poo?

• Locked thread