Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Sloth
Aug 4, 2010
EVERY TIME I POST I AM REQUIRED TO DISCLOSE THAT I AM A SHITHEAD.

ASK ME MY EXPERT OPINION ON GENDER BASED INSULTS & "ENGLISH ETHNIC GROUPS".

:banme:
Voted UKIP. :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sloth
Aug 4, 2010

Its only edgy to posters in this thread.

A Sloth
Aug 4, 2010

Gonzo McFee posted:

What is it about the minimum wage, maternity leave, employment tribunals and human rights you find so abhorrent?

I only voted them for a few of reasons. Tactical voting, anti-EU and immigration control. Also maybe they'll wear silly jumpers at the EU parliament.

I'd never vote them in the local elections though.

A Sloth
Aug 4, 2010

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

The British are the most mongrel out of all the countries in Europe, so why is poo poo like this still an issue?

Yeah, all those white North Western Europeans. Most 'mongrel' nation in Europe. :rolleyes: I find the people that spout this shite have an even odder concept of racial purity than good old NSDAP Nordicists. Like, way to deny an ethnic group because a few foreigners mingled shitlord.

A Sloth fucked around with this message at 19:53 on May 23, 2014

A Sloth
Aug 4, 2010

Labour's social engineering and mass immigration programme to redefine us as a "truly multicultural people" hasn't worked completely. And the fallout is glorious. :getin:

A Sloth
Aug 4, 2010

Careful now.

A Sloth
Aug 4, 2010

Ha, a Bangladeshi mob has formed outside of the Tower Hamlets count and the police are guarding it, not allowing Labour activists to leave. :getin:

A Sloth
Aug 4, 2010

goddamnedtwisto posted:

"A bangladeshi mob" == a couple of local activists making noise about the fact Lutfur looks like he's going to lose.

But no, this is definitely the beginning of the Sharia Revolution As The Prophet Fartage Has Foretold

(I only just realised how easy Farage is typoed to Fartage and I think I'm going to keep on with that)

The Guardian posted:

In Tower Hamlets, Rajeev Syal adds that more than 150 police officers have been counted outside the building by political activists, along side more than 300 young, mainly Bangladeshi men.

Some Labour activists were warned that they should not leave the building because their safety could not be guaranteed.

The Labour MP Sadiq Khan was among those refused exit because of security concerns, according to Ted Jeory of the Sunday and Daily Express.

A Sloth
Aug 4, 2010

goddamnedtwisto posted:

So they've just followed the bullshit put out by a couple of local Tory stooges on Twitter hook, line and sinker. I've literally just come back from the Troxy and there's literally maybe 30 or so lads a bit overexcited by the rumour that Lutfur won the first-choice votes and confused by the fact he didn't win as a result.

There's more violent and dangerous things happening outside every pub in London right now, but noooo, this time it's brown people so it's loving Armageddon.

30 is a little small looking at the pictures. And the police felt the need to barricade the doors and not allow Labour activists to leave. Are Labour activists Tories? (Well I guess sort of...)

Another thing to hold in mind is the police presence today at Tower Hamlets polling stations due to high risk of fraud. Along with Birmingham, Oldham and Bradford. A little looking into of voter intimidation by the coppers there to.

A Sloth
Aug 4, 2010

Please move out the way....

Please...

All thirty of you. PS those inside don't say anything that may make the peaceful eager voters go mad.

e: Nothing will happen though because their politician won.

A Sloth fucked around with this message at 01:52 on May 24, 2014

A Sloth
Aug 4, 2010

Serotonin posted:

Look how scared you are of non white people. You're a loving idiot.

A bunch of non whites claiming somebody's "persecution" by the state is because of racism and not their own actions. Never gone awry in London before.

A Sloth
Aug 4, 2010

Dugan was totally shot because he was a black and not for carrying firearms. Rahman is being investigated for being a Bangladeshi, not due his history of fraudulent actions and favouring certain ethnic groups.

And the pictures don't show the crowd, my point is there was a large police presence for the '30 strong' crowd because they where very near kicking off.

A Sloth
Aug 4, 2010

March. There was a Dispatches programme showing his links to the IFE back in 2010 to.

A Sloth
Aug 4, 2010

namesake posted:

Literally every party commits/receives the benefit from postal vote fraud, it's hard NOT to.

Usually starkly for Muslim candidates in those parties.

A Sloth
Aug 4, 2010

Spangly A posted:

prove it, fascist.

Sudden massive increases of postal votes in Asian areas and most of the candidates in postal vote fraud investigations being Muslim since 2000. Its why the police have been milling about around a ton of heavily Asian areas during the election.

e: ronya has some good info there.

And read through this:
http://www.parliament.uk/business/publications/research/briefing-papers/SN03667/postal-voting-and-electoral-fraud-200109

A Sloth fucked around with this message at 14:42 on May 24, 2014

A Sloth
Aug 4, 2010

namesake posted:

You might want to reread ronyas post then, which says there's plenty of accusations by campaigners but convictions indicate its a generalised problem in communities rather than across ethnic backgrounds.

A general problem that may disproportionately affect certain communities it says, to look a little more closely.

A Sloth
Aug 4, 2010

Maybe you should read it properly. Handwringing about "its not all South Asians" then saying they are concerned about it being quite heavily in certain communities but they have not really looked into it yet.

A Sloth
Aug 4, 2010

Wow, the denial. I never said purely a South Asian problem, but those who heavily abuse the weaknesses tend to be so.

A Sloth
Aug 4, 2010

Spangly A posted:

Go read it again dickhead. The denial is in the paper you linked, and also what Ronya quoted. There are concerns found in certain areas, some of which are predominately South Asian; none of it has anything to do with muslims mass postal frauding.

Are you honestly such an idiot you think we wouldn't notice mass postal voting? it has never happened. Sloth, why are you such a sad and bitter person that you twist words right in front of you to support nothing but hate?

Its all the white people with South Asian names frauding in South Asian areas and getting sent down for it.

A Sloth
Aug 4, 2010

Serotonin posted:

Because some people still think that when he gets called a fascist or racist its just typical lefty mudslinging, as opposed to actually being true.

Boy who cried wolf. ;)

A Sloth
Aug 4, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

A Sloth
Aug 4, 2010

LemonDrizzle posted:

If you're pinning your hopes on Miliband winning an election, maybe it's nice to remember a time when Tories knew their place and we had a prime minister who wasn't shy about putting the boot into naughty Nigel as and when necessary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvU9gWS8-uk

Also, there's not much to disagree with in his comments about UKIP.

"You sit with our country's flag, you do not represent our country's interests" is kind of hilarious coming from the mouth of Bliar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sloth
Aug 4, 2010

Do they? I thought they planned on creating a voucher system or something like that so people could opt out and use private services, however the hell that would work? Also something about shrinking the Department of Health and creating/handing power to County Health boards.

• Locked thread