Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

Zero Gravitas posted:

Eh, I fancied a change. I spend a lot of my time talking about Space these days. Dissertation on rocket nozzles due next friday. :science:

I am a very jealous call centre person now.

Also, am I suffering some kind of nostalgia-induced brain damage, or did A Slot and Shakeybeef used to be good posters?

Also, for some content (it's poo poo content):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2616576/Subway-removes-ham-pork-nearly-200-stores-strong-demand-Muslims-eat-Halal-meat.html

quote:

Fast food giant Subway has removed ham and bacon from almost 200 outlets, and switched to halal meat alternatives in an attempt to please its Muslim customers.

It doesn't even need more quotes, really. Has this been bringing the racists out of the woodwork on anyone else/s facebook?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread