Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yung lambic
Dec 16, 2011

baka kaba posted:

The weird thing is a bunch of them are pretty obviously webcam footage, so the whole thing looks like some internet project. Record yourself reading out this poo poo, and you'll be a superstar! I also feel sorry for a lot of them, they're really young and I bet some of them have no idea what they've become a part of

Yeah - it's really sad.

I mean, I held some pretty lovely opinions at that age. Not as lovely AS THAT, but still, lovely. Most of them will turn their back on those opinions, a couple of them will continue to be terrible people.

Call me thick, but I didn't realise BNP were a platform against homosexuality either. Thought all they cared about was them foreigners!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yung lambic
Dec 16, 2011

Illuyankas posted:

Well they're getting rid of all the agency teams working at the Plymouth MDEC in a week's time - all of them, even the people who've been working there for three years, because of 'a change in the MDEC and low workload' two days after having a team briefing cancelled because they were too busy - so I'll be unemployed again! Hooray! I'm sure the privatisation of Royal Mail had nothing to do with this, nothing at all. I'm sure looking forward to them mass-hiring temps again after waiting long enough that they can legally get away with paying us minimum wage once more! Definitely not bitter!

drat. :( I grew up in Plymouth but haven't been back for a while. (As I've been sucked into London as the only place I can practise my profession, go figure!) How're things?

yung lambic
Dec 16, 2011

Illuyankas posted:

Still as grey and moderately awful as ever, fortunately the lesser evil of Labour kept control of the council here, but I haven't looked at the job situation in a while since this one had been great for my joints and skills.

JFK's closed a while back, if you remember there. The best sweaty beermold-coated hole in town!

Just for kids? Yep! I actually remember it as c103. Ah Plymouth... With your clubs that smell of pasties.

• Locked thread