Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

:chord:
This UKMT is an imposter, where is the marxism tag?? On bloody May Day as well :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

Pissflaps posted:

People visiting GPs with a poorly tummy or a headache are part of the reason why charges are being proposed in the first place.

Don't they filter these people out on the phone already though? That's what happens at my GP, the doctors can even write you a prescription over the phone (if you can get the unbelievably lovely receptionists to put you through to a doctor) so you don't have to come in at all. If that's widespread practice then these hoardes of people wasting time by coming in for minor illnesses don't even exist, and the only people being charged will be people who have already been confirmed to have a condition serious enough to consult a doctor about. Or people who don't have serious illness but they want to get money off :ironicat:

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

I hate that same-day-appointment-only thing. I work full time and obviously if it's something low-priority like "check out this mole" or "do an anaemia test" I just want to book it on the god drat weekend and not take time off on the hope that I can snipe an appointment at 8:30 on a weekday. They tend to answer the phone, say "There aren't any appointments left, ring back at 8:30 tomorrow" and cut me off before I can get a word in. No poo poo guys, I'm ringing at 1pm, so maybe, JUST MAYBE, I don't want to book today!! It's a really stupid inconvenient policy if you work.

Also "did women actually want the vote" :wtf::wtf:

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

Gonzo McFee posted:

£563 a month for this "Studio" apartment in London.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44093635.html

Where's the toilet?

More importantly where can I fit my flatscreen TV and sky box, and how am I going to cook my sicilian streetcleaner's meal in that microwave?

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

Where did this 'cultural Marxist' stuff come from and how did it get so popular that the BNP assume people will know what it means? Up til this point I'd never heard anyone say it outside of Twitter jokes, I don't even really know what it means and I probably am one :psyduck:

(also are we to assume they're in favour of economic Marxists? I mean they sure do seem to hate capitalism)

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

Is Farage specifically so fearful of Romanians because he keeps calling them and thinks they are "Roma"? He even does it in the radio interview.

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

Trickjaw posted:

Voted green. Place was dead.

tentish klown posted:

This, in London.

Well yeah it's a weekday morning, most people are at/going to work surely... (surprised that capitalist ubermensch tentish klown wasn't tbh)

Will probably go green in the European one, but we've got an ok-sounding independent councillor guy here who I spotted on twitter calling a libertarian UKIP-y rival a childish, abusive idiot who he would rather shoot himself in the balls than have anything to do with :allears:

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

Trickjaw posted:

Oops. The police minister just said 'fuckwit' on the Daily Politics. Hahaha what watershed?

Hahaha, who was he calling a fuckwit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

Christ there are too many parties, I could barely get the EU one in the box once it was folded. Also people who hang around outside the polling station with their "VOTE LABOUR" or whatever badges without having done any campaigning further than a single leaflet before the day, are terrible

• Locked thread