Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
I was inspired by this thread and drew a naked person using a few stock photo references. I very seldom do figure drawing, and really should do it more often since it can only help me improve. I really ought to look into a figure drawing class at some point, since I've never taken one -- once I improve my job situation, of course.

DrSunshine fucked around with this message at 00:47 on May 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Hog Inspector posted:

The thing that sticks out to me is that her back should be curved more and her shoulders should twist some, since her left arm is propping her up. That would also make her back start digging into the armrest, so you might have to adjust her futher left to make the pose look more natural. Also, her left thigh would probably be resting on the chair's arm rather than held above it.

Overall though that's very well done for someone who's never taken figure drawing.

Ohh! That's really helpful. Yeah, no matter how I adjusted it, something still looked off, so thanks for the pointers! Also, her leg was supposed to be resting against the throne arm, but I just for the life of me couldn't figure out how to make it right! That's why I need to take a life drawing class, I'll wager.

DrSunshine fucked around with this message at 03:07 on May 8, 2014

• Locked thread