Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlueDestiny
Jun 18, 2011

Mega deal with it

I think it was an experiment to see if you could replicate a dinosaur walking motion by taking something with a similar body (a chicken) and altering it's balance so the posture was more like an actual dinosaur.

Basically they stuck a counterweight on some chickens and now they look like dinosaurs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueDestiny
Jun 18, 2011

Mega deal with it

Well you see, ogres are like onions...

BlueDestiny
Jun 18, 2011

Mega deal with it

I really need to get better at gesture drawings. They were my weakest point in figure drawing class and I stupidly didn't force the issue with my instructor to find out exactly what I should do to improve. Lately I've noticed that many of my drawings feel flat, stiff and lifeless. Every now and then there's a bit of life in them but since I intend to be an animator (:suicide:) that's not gonna cut it. So what exactly can I do to get better gestures? I'll post one per day and would greatly appreciate constructive critique if that's possible.

• Locked thread