Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
starr
May 5, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Some super janky 30 second gesture drawings because I have been slacking too much on my studies lately.

pfffttttt need to practice more. Been using a randomizer for daily studies, today I got brush pen nude figure. I just recently got a brush pen so I'm still trying to figure out how to control line weight and a good way to show value with it, but I really enjoy the variety in line you can get with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

starr
May 5, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
Recently was gifted Drawing with the Right Side and the workbook. Pre instruction self portrait and hands from the workbook.

The workbook is cool but the paper quality kind of sucks so I think I'm going to transfer the exercises to my sketchbook.

starr
May 5, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
Humboldt Squid - Really really dig your figure studies with color, that last one is particularly nice. I can see what you mean with having problems with the lower half proportion wise, but the face and torso are really solid.

Started working from the Famous Artist Course as well, here is the pencil assignment.

starr
May 5, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
Finished the second Famous Artist Course materials assignment, now only 4 to go.

• Locked thread