Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

beanieson posted:

Looks like charcoal pencil probably. Maybe prismacolor though :iiam:

Even art can save Uncle Mike's from looking like poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Grem posted:

What I'm saying is, quit your job now so you have more time to focus on your pipe dreams.

:smug:

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
I wonder how much the inmates paid him/had on him.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Thesoldier posted:

Finally got a take home car, only took 2 years :woop:

Niice. How's the looking to be a detective thing go?

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
The sun never sets on the British Empire, as God doesn't trust the British in the dark.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
Not sure about my new home state but in PA corporal punishment is still legal. I used to just tell parents that if their kid smarts off just to give them a good smack across the face. :iiam:

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Hezzy posted:

i didn't recognise you with your clothes on

:drat:

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
Hey Brit Cops. I found a bunch of tins of loose leaf tea from the East India Company in my cupboard.

What's the proper way to go about making a cup of tea with them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Depends where you have tea, if by London you mean some tourist trap where they gave you some stale poo poo mixed with unfiltered hard water then it's going to be disappointing. You should go have tea somewhere like the Dorchester (if they let Americans in these days, if not you might have to pretend to be a bit more socially acceptable, maybe a Canadian or Somali) or a Parish teahouse in the suburbs.

Treacle slit is a term of endearment for a woman, like fanny blossom or fancy flaps.

Slash means to pass water.

Jesus even your explanation requires an explanation.

GunForumMeme fucked around with this message at 14:59 on May 28, 2014

• Locked thread