Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
K. Flaps

by Athanatos
I gymed yesterday and tonight I'll have fencing practice and before that I'm probably going to work on fixing my brothers old road bike because my bike is a bit poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Driver Dad
i'm working out right now. only was able to do 4 chin ups again, but i think those normally take forever to increase. i did do 16 pushups my first set just now, that's a pr. i'm skipping dips today, as i feel horribly sick from other things i'm not doing anymore and dips just felt too much for me today, so ill do my ab stuff then call it a day

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back
Basically I want to look like this one day (some random football man idk it popped up on tumblr):

Which is hopelessly unrealistic since, unlike a football player, I can't gym as a full-time job. Instead I will just sit here and get fat. :burger:

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

Tipps posted:

Instead I will just sit here and get fat. :burger:

this is my plan, and as far as plans go, it seems to be working.

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
im buff as hell

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

deli phone posted:

im buff as hell

post pics so ppl itt can feel inferior/superior as needed.

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back
ttt why are you ddd now? This is very confusing.

Drunk Driver Dad

Tipps posted:

post pics so ppl itt can feel inferior/superior as needed.

Drunk Driver Dad

Tipps posted:

ttt why are you ddd now? This is very confusing.

its just who i am tipps okay?

Blue's Clues

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

its just who i am tipps okay?

whats next fff? (fanny fart felcher!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Drunk Driver Dad

Blue's Clues posted:

whats next fff? (fanny fart felcher!!!!!!!!!!!!)

nah, this for a while. i needed my own name, not one assigned to me by some stupid mod in gbs, ya dig? the alliteration is good tho so i kept to that

Blue's Clues

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

nah, this for a while. i needed my own name, not one assigned to me by some stupid mod in gbs, ya dig? the alliteration is good tho so i kept to that

as long as you keep the av thats all that matters

Drunk Driver Dad

Blue's Clues posted:

as long as you keep the av thats all that matters

the goat owns

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
i'm gonna benchpress y'all

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
:vince:

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

deli phone posted:

i'm gonna benchpress y'all

Considering most of the guys posting itt are like <150lbs, this is hardly as impressive as it sounds.

Drunk Driver Dad

Tipps posted:

Considering most of the guys posting itt are like <150lbs, this is hardly as impressive as it sounds.

i like how i'm just barely not in that category, thanks tipps

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back
I'm getting impatient and want to start bulking up again asap but bf is reminding me that summer has lots of skin-showing events we are likely to attend and i dont want to be chubs during pride and other such festivities. :sigh:

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back
here is some eyecandy/fitspiration for ttt/ddd

:allears:

Drunk Driver Dad

Tipps posted:

here is some eyecandy/fitspiration for ttt/ddd

:allears:

i wish i were fit and good looking this is taking forever. although my friend said my arms were looking good but she has no standards tbh

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

i wish i were fit and good looking this is taking forever. although my friend said my arms were looking good but she has no standards tbh

it's not what you want to hear but it's what i said on day 1 - it's taking forever because you are doing bodyweight stuff. Most people would see noticeable results after 4-5 weeks of heavy weight training and good eating.

I know your situation is such that you can't go to a gym, but for other people lurking this thread who have access to a gym but would rather stay at home because of shyness/anxiety/fear/whatever, you are only hampering your own potential progress.

The X-man cometh

Tipps posted:

it's not what you want to hear but it's what i said on day 1 - it's taking forever because you are doing bodyweight stuff. Most people would see noticeable results after 4-5 weeks of heavy weight training and good eating.

I know your situation is such that you can't go to a gym, but for other people lurking this thread who have access to a gym but would rather stay at home because of shyness/anxiety/fear/whatever, you are only hampering your own potential progress.

You can go halfway if you can find kettle bells and dumbbells and add those in to your sets.

a star war betamax

by Lowtax
UOPDATE

got super depressed but motiated yesterday after seeing myself in 360 degrees in the changing room at khols yestewrday

got up early and worked the heck out this morning. going for a run this evening.

satsui no thankyou
hope you idiots did well this month

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
wait why was this closed

WindmillSlayer

Arnold of Soissons posted:

wait why was this closed

becuz the month is over?

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
oh my bad sorry I dont actually follow