Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Driver Dad

satsui no thankyou posted:

karate is freakin hard

when i get the money i'm gonna hit up the brazilian jui jitsu gym in town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back
In september bf and I will be taking longsword lessons for few weeks. I imagine swinging giant zweihanders will be good for the arms.

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
Next winter I will live on a mountaintop and spend 8 hours a day practicing and perfecting my Tybo skills.

Drunk Driver Dad
bump. this thread needs to be on the first page at all times. it needs to be stickied, really. that a few 'yobbers are working out is literally the only redeeming factor about any of us

WindmillSlayer

We also kill ourselves a lot and that can be considered good by some! Don't sell byob short TTT.

K. Flaps

by Athanatos
Fencing again today. :slick:

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back
My body is finally getting around to slimming down my lady hips. They say that where you put on weight first is the last place you lose it - and that's definitely the case for me with my hips. I like a nice bottom as much as the next guy, but it's very annoying having an hourglass figure as a manly man and it makes finding pants tedious.

That being said, while I am still becoming waifish and frail, I am intrigued and vaguely impressed by the definition that is showing up as I keep cutting. I still really miss being a 220+ burlyman who warmed up benchpressing 245 though. :saddowns:

Pizzatime

I just ate a lot of chips and they were delicious

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

K. Flaps posted:

Fencing again today. :slick:

i miss fencing. it's really really fun, but private clubs are so expensive. once i graduated i had to give it up. someday when i have more money i'm going right back into it

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
how to get six pack in one week??

K. Flaps

by Athanatos

mailorder bees! posted:

i miss fencing. it's really really fun, but private clubs are so expensive. once i graduated i had to give it up. someday when i have more money i'm going right back into it

I only fence because it's free with my university sports program, otherwise it's way too expensive yeah.

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

my new dog posted:

stop eating

drink as little water as possible

take a bunch of fat burners and try not to die

PIGEOTO

my new dog posted:

go back in time and pick a different mother and a different father

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
i just ate an organge for breakfast instead of an entire little caesar pizza

Balobam

ultimately it was the wrong decision

Drunk Driver Dad
big mistake carrot

Drunk Driver Dad

Tipps posted:

In september bf and I will be taking longsword lessons for few weeks. I imagine swinging giant zweihanders will be good for the arms.

i'm going to try and fail to beat you up, nerds

Balobam

i'll watch from the safety of over here while eating the pizza carrot didn't

Drunk Driver Dad
let me get a piece i'm going to need some energy for this

The X-man cometh

my new dog posted:

Sit-ups. Spot specific fat burning totally works.

:thumbsup:

Balobam

*frisbees slice of pizza gracefully through the air*

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

Top Twitter Tranny posted:

i'm going to try and fail to beat you up, nerds

Oh TTT, I would make you my bitch and you would like it. :allears:

Drunk Driver Dad

Tipps posted:

Oh TTT, I would make you my bitch and you would like it. :allears:

im warning you, i have certain counter measures in place. if he doesn't get too high and pass out

GEExCEE

imo, sid and TTT should wrestle for fitness purposes + our entertainment every week

Drunk Driver Dad

GEExCEE posted:

imo, sid and TTT should wrestle for fitness purposes + our entertainment every week

that's Mr. TTT to you

Drunk Driver Dad
but if you call me Mr. it will be problematic

Pinche Rudo

Ran 10x800m repeats today. Averaged about 2:56. I feel prettt good for my marathon coming up, I should lock up a sub 3 hr time and finally qualify for Boston

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

Colonel Wood posted:

Ran 10x800m repeats today. Averaged about 2:56. I feel prettt good for my marathon coming up, I should lock up a sub 3 hr time and finally qualify for Boston

lol if u think a human is capable of running a marathon in anything less than 3 days

The X-man cometh
Gonna go to the cross fit gym again tomorrow. Apparently its a sport, like the Worlds Strongest man for regular people.

I'm not doing stupid competitive poo poo, i just like the combinations.

K. Flaps

by Athanatos

The X-man cometh posted:

Gonna go to the cross fit gym again tomorrow. Apparently its a sport, like the Worlds Strongest man for regular people.

:rip:

Balobam

in the spirit of that i'm gonna eat pizza for lunch since i didn't last night

satsui no thankyou
today i got my rear end kicked for an hour, and it was good

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

satsui no thankyou posted:

today i got my rear end kicked for an hour, and it was good

it felt good for me too :twisted:

Drunk Driver Dad
i won't name names but there is a gay person with a wheelchair president avatar who said he would sticky this thread for us and hasn't made good yet

Drunk Driver Dad fucked around with this message at 12:00 on May 7, 2014

vapoursquid

none other
oh poo poo no one told me i was in this

i ran the other day does that count for smth?

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

Illegal Carrot posted:

lol if u think a human is capable of running a marathon in anything less than 3 days

If dances with fat dot tumblr dot com taught me anything it's that if someone can walk a marathon in roughly 12 hours, it means they are healthy at every size.

Tipps fucked around with this message at 15:54 on May 7, 2014

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

The X-man cometh posted:

pay less money and get a regular gym membership and do exercise that won't sever your spine and will give you actual results instead, tia.

Tipps fucked around with this message at 17:37 on May 7, 2014

GEExCEE

you dont get group yelling therapy though

The X-man cometh

Tipps posted:

pay less money and get a regular gym membership and do exercise that won't sever your spine and will give you actual results instead, tia.

Its actually cheaper and closer than my old place. My workout buddy is there now, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Driver Dad

just a little artists rendition of the way i imagine the future to go

• Locked thread