Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
:69snypa:

Alrighty I'm back from my runs and holy balls am I tired. The five miles was a pain in the rear end and took a while, but I got it done no problem. The 10 tenth-mile sprints turned into only 5, because goddam were those crazy. Hopefully I'll be doing some lifting later today, probably legs or core.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back
Voted 5 - that was a really good vote!

No gym tomorrow because it is Queen Victoria's birthday, bless her hemophiliac soul.

Instead I'm eating steak and potatoes and homemade cheesebread and getting fat.

BYOB May Fitness Thread: Tipps' Tips (about how to get fat)

hemale in pain

i'm getting better at chinups :unsmith:

Blue's Clues

I ran 12 miles yesterday and my ITB is flustered

satsui no thankyou
that's a lot of miles

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

hemale in pain posted:

i'm getting better at chinups :unsmith:

You are cool and fit and the next time you are doing chin-ups and trying to squeeze out that last rep, my spirit will help spot you and get you do it. :angel:

a star war betamax

by Lowtax
Update.

I graduate in two days and will then have time to run constantly. Plus ill be homeless until next Jan when I move over seas so ill just run and sleep. Can't wait

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back
When I moved from Ontario to BC and didn't have a car or money or knew where anything was, I went like 2 months without eating anything other than crackers and the occasional free lunch I could find on campus before a grocery store opened across the street. I ended up losing like 50lbs and I was already pretty waifish at the time. It was spooky.

The X-man cometh

a starwar betamax posted:

Update.

I graduate in two days and will then have time to run constantly. Plus ill be homeless until next Jan when I move over seas so ill just run and sleep. Can't wait

If you're moving to Kenya or Ethiopia, this is a great way to fit in once you get there.

Drunk Driver Dad
i worked out during probation today. it was realy like a prison workout, tbh

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back
while watching GoT on Sunday and Daario's nude scene came up, bf looked me up and down and said that now that I am leaner i looked just like him, except with a nicer butt.

that was p nice of him to say I guess. :blush:

Drunk Driver Dad

Tipps posted:

while watching GoT on Sunday and Daario's nude scene came up, bf looked me up and down and said that now that I am leaner i looked just like him, except with a nicer butt.

that was p nice of him to say I guess. :blush:

same, but gregor and instead of look like, my bf said i killed peasants just like him

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back
gregor is too big for my tastes imo. I have a thing for/my fitspiration is big guys but not that big. Somewhere around khal drogo-sized.

PipeRifle

we have catte

everyone tells me I look like the Hound but only in the face area

Drunk Driver Dad
the hound is really hot and i mean it. its the only greasy hair and neckbeard that will ever be cool

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back
i look like this irl these days

The X-man cometh
I used to look like Samwell, now I look like Hot Pie.

hemale in pain

The X-man cometh posted:

I used to look like Samwell, now I look like Hot Pie.

that's unironically a big improvement

i had a weird loving day today biking back from the gym. Some christian duo with jesus christ badges came up to talk to me while i was on my bike waiting for a red light to change, the dude sounded really gay and asked me if i had bought my 30 year old bike yesterday because he saw one just like it and was going to buy it. I guess this is some whacky conversation starter where he'll eventually start talking about christ? dunno what he expected because i was on the road...

later a guy in a convertible drove RIGHT next to me, like almost touching distance, then pulled into the bike lane and slowed down. dunno wtf he was angry about but i just overtook him in traffic a bit later. I think he had to slow down for me because of a crossing in the middle of the road and he couldn't get his car through alongside my bike but i dunno why that would make someone pissy enough to risk getting a person all over the back of his car.

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
shoulda hit him and sued :shrug:

hemale in pain

Illegal Carrot posted:

shoulda hit him and sued :shrug:

broken bits might interfere with my gainz

Drunk Driver Dad
im drinking a protein shake right now. i didn't workout today though, that was yesterday.

i weighed 151.8 just now

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

Top Twitter Tranny posted:

im drinking a protein shake right now. i didn't workout today though, that was yesterday.

i weighed 151.8 just now

your weight gain seems to have slowed down. stop caring so much about abs and eat more. Unless you are like WMS-level skinny, you wont get abs unless you actually eat more and make them grow first.

eat a food.

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back
someone buy me this shirt, tia http://wildgorillaman.spreadshirt.com/mens-ifilj-tee-A12184260/customize/color/2

Get it in small so i can hulk out of it and make TTT wet.

Drunk Driver Dad

Tipps posted:

your weight gain seems to have slowed down. stop caring so much about abs and eat more. Unless you are like WMS-level skinny, you wont get abs unless you actually eat more and make them grow first.

eat a food.

dang i am eating a lot man. dont metabolism shame

satsui no thankyou
i collapsed at training today. it was good

PipeRifle

we have catte

I been eating good and already lost some lbs and some ins

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

PipeRifle posted:

Good job. :hf:

Eating healthy is a good thing, especially if you get creative and try new things. It also makes occasional treats more meaningful. If I treat yourself to a really good pizza once a month, I appreciate it more than when I ate pizza every other day.

Drunk Driver Dad

PipeRifle posted:

good job. the next step of working out is to unknowingly develop a gay crush on tipps and flirt with him in this thread

hemale in pain

sometimes i get hot and bothered when someone spots me while i squat

Drunk Driver Dad
also my friend saw me with my shirt off and she said i definitely gained muscle and don't look sickly skinny anymore.

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

good job. the next step of working out is to unknowingly develop a gay crush on tipps and flirt with him in this thread

Same except with hemale in pain

hemale in pain posted:

sometimes i get hot and bothered when someone spots me while i squat

Hey, do you need a spot? :pervert:

hemale in pain

:blush:

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

also my friend saw me with my shirt off and she said i definitely gained muscle and don't look sickly skinny anymore.

Aww yeah! It's awesome that there's already enough change for people to notice.

Drunk Driver Dad
everyone stopped working out

owl milk
im working out, trying to get a good schedule going is a lot easier in summer for me

school gym membership is only active during the school year tho so im just doing bodyweight stuff at home for an hour every other day and its going p well so far

main thing i need to work on is eating more i think, which sucks since im starting to really not like the taste of the chocolate whey i got

Saranya

I'm still working out. I have ab stuff today, and tomorrow is arms and legs. I'm definitely noticing more energy and I haven't been craving sweet stuff as much. I even turned down gummi the other day which is very weird for me.

hemale in pain

Haam posted:

main thing i need to work on is eating more i think, which sucks since im starting to really not like the taste of the chocolate whey i got

yea, i buy like 2.2kgs at a time and you can get sick of it really quickly. I've started just getting unflavoured then mixing nesquik into it. It's probably much more expensive but you can at least change to like banana or strawberry if you get bored of chocolate.

i'm an idiot and bought a kg bag of chocolate coconut because it was on offer and it's just so loving sweet i can't drink it after working out or i want to puke.

i think i've given myself really mild food posioning or something. I ate some chicken which was a bit old on Wednesday and now i feel like disorientated and lovely. I managed a personal best during bench press even though i missed the last set by 2 reps but my squats felt totally off and i just couldn't coordinate.

it's weird cause i dont have much of a tummy ache but it's like someone has just wrapped my head in bubblewrap and i feel like i'm constantly drunk without the good part of it.

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back
Though expensive, Optimum Nutrition's Extreme Milk Chocolate or Double Rich Chocolate (i think one of these is only available in the USA for some reason, but I can't remember which) is very tasty with milk. It's like a delicious dessert. I chugged 2L of it a day when I was bulking up.

No update from me. Still binge-eating on the weekends due to stress/anxiety. Still hovering between 185-190. Still stalled on every lift. :shrug:

K. Flaps

by Athanatos
My gym is being renovated so I'm only doing gay rear end cardio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K. Flaps

by Athanatos
That does not mean hot gay sex, but running swimming etc.

• Locked thread