Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

So this is on Spike at 6PDT/9EDT if I am reading that hilarious web site right. I think I might watch this poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Unforgivable Fatness

I'm just going to skip the welterweight fight and reflect on the fatness.

It was funny how the first guy to get his bones crushed said the guy who crushed his bones didn't like to train and then they were both equally flabby.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

That must be a very good feeling.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Tyson's spoken word thing was actually pretty good and entertaining.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

He's an interesting blend of the kind of macho you have to be to be a pro face puncher and what appears to be sincere humility.

Plus I lived in AZ for a few years and I loved pointing out the intersection in Tempe where he got pulled over doing blow off his dashboard.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Captain Log posted:

Is Tyson too over the hill to get in shape and have some low level "punch only no wrestle" type freakshow fights? I'd love to see that.

Yes.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

You're not the boss of me.

One minute in-- holy body shots going both ways.

edit: that ref was very good and what a fookin' war

Sweaty IT Nerd fucked around with this message at 01:42 on May 2, 2015

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Marching Powder posted:

good mic on that camera. those body shots sounded uncomfortable

Yeah. I was not able to a laugh at that but I guess it's usually the tourist getting beat up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

It has been quite a while since we've heard about a savage waiter beating