Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

that flying knee was sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

the fights are pretty dang cool so far!!!!

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

body shots are ouch

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

holy crack

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

these brutal men from the netherlands all seem quite nice and handsome

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

the so-called great trash talker from those lands can't even keep himself from giggling

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

Wow...I too closed the window thinking Holzken lost it. Holy poo poo. I think he's the better fighter but he definitely never woke up. Insane. gently caress GLORY, that's two crooked decisions in a row.

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

saenchi yesssss

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

drat, Kaew is so good. Thanks for posting that video.

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

just caught that fight. it was really fun. to my eyes suakim made the right adjustments for the 4th and 5th, but it was too little too late!

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

ufc fightpass has it's first full rulesuay thai card on right now (friday night fights out of nyc), it's fun so far

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

This is fantastic.

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

I have come to really dislike RvR. I hope he loses every fight and also isn't gifted a decision when he does lose.

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

I highly suggest following Max Muay Thai on facebook. They have live streams of fights every single day, 7 days a week. They go from about 8am-9am EST, and are generally REALLY fun. With some amazing production values reminiscent of the sounds of F-ZERO. I watch em at work. If enough people are interested, might start a thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

Mekchu posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDS05lSTRi8

ONE Friday Fights 25: Nakrob vs.Petputhai is live and the first match had a KO in the 1st rd of a Muay Thai fight and it was rad.

These ONE muay thai fights rule so much. Insanely cool clinic from Ortikov early on the card.