Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
i am down for some loving kickboxing tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
kickboxing is so loving cool

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
how does the human body not only function but continue to perform spectacular athletic feats while getting punched and kicked to poo poo? no one knows. fighters are crazy.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Snowman_McK posted:

What was the best? I have to know. That was pretty much the first kickboxing fight I watched, I think it may have ruined the sport for me.

he's probably referring to daniel ghita/gokhan saki or aerts/schilt, both amazing for very different reasons.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

vainman posted:

Clinching is incredibly boring most of the time

they banned the clinch because buakaw beat masato into a giant bruise, not because it's boring. clinch fighting is awesome, and it makes grabbing and holding to defend very risky.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
hesdy seemed like he was gonna be really good at one point

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
i wish kickboxing was easier to follow because high level kickboxing is so great.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
i have a week off uni so i'm watching also. which fight are they on now?

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
hell yeah i'm ready. i think the last kickboxing match i saw was when andy ristie ate poo poo against the karate guy.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
that was a cool round. tenshin's counters won him the round imo.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
suakim is eating so many left straights to the body. that's gotta hurt.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Triticum Guzzler posted:

tenshin lands a punch and a saenchai handstand kick in a combo. kid is supernatural but suakim isn't giving him anything easy.

his reflexes are crazy. suakim can't throw anything without a check or a counter coming.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
how many rounds are they doing? 5?

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
i'd have it a draw too, maybe slight edge to tenshin. really cool fight.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
https://twitter.com/Jolassanda/status/963017266282614784

suakim is tough as hell

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
the tenshin fight wet my appetite for kickboxing again because it was cool as gently caress. apparently badr is fighting hesdy again soon?? that doesn't seem like a fair fight unless badr sucks now.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
i'm sad that noiri now almost looks like a normal human being but i'm happy that he's still a scrappy violence machine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
it's pretty cool that tenshin is fighting these frankenstein monster thais non stop. that guy's chin was really ridiculous.