Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
How long will Pat Barry's fight last until I start weeping forever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
This is a rad Muay Thai fight. Go watch it if you like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN4sU1T8tNs

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

BONECRUSHER AIN'T NEVER SCARED

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Anderson "This is a line of text" Silva is my fave

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

henkman posted:

I dont know any of these celebrities

Because they aren't

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Mwekassa es su casa

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

loving drat it :smith:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Bones status: crushed

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Karpet Karpetman

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Captain Log posted:

Pat Barry lost gently caress this gay earth.

Captain Log posted:

Captain Log posted:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Glory 18 is tonight in a few hours (Though according to the website, the event has already started, but the TV broadcast is still 3 hours away). Let's go guys what kick and punch

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

I Like Zack

edit:

HOLY poo poo MWEKASSA KILLED THAT MAN

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Mwekassa time again!

edit: :qq:

LobsterMobster fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Nov 8, 2014

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Watching some shoot boxing and I don't know anyone yet but dudes are throwing heaters so I'm happy

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Gregor Samsa posted:

It's a good card and with some luck, Rob Emerson is gunna get killed. Where are you watching?

I bought the thing on the nicovideo site or whatever thanks to the liver kick instruction manual

I jumped in at the end of a women's bout, so I'm trying to determine if Kota Ibushi already fought or maybe he's not on the card :confused:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

LENNE HARDT!!!!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Triticum Guzzler posted:

yep, on the other hand there was some wacky worked fight and a bunch of incredibly cool kos: https://vine.co/v/OnIKQxAeQTA

The finals were Zack Zouggari vs Hiroaki Suzuki (who probably should have lost his semi-final fight)

Round 1 was all Zouggari, r2 was maybe Suzuki and r3 was Zouggari again, so of course one judge has it for Zack and the other two say draw. R4 was kind of close, but Zack landed a bit more. Same decision, one judge for Zack, two for draw. Fifth round was sort of even, then Suzuki landed a good combo that wobbled Zack and the ref calls the fight :mad:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

fatherdog posted:

Didn't Kevin Ross just get hosed over by Shootboxing or something?

Ross fought Omigawa, won by doctor stoppage due to a cut on Omigawa's eyelid.

Later on, (And this was only through the nico nico chat), it was announced that Ross' win was overturned and the match was a no-contest. Unless it was a cut due to an illegal strike, which I don't think it was (But it was super late at this point), that's pretty hosed up.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Yuriy posted:

this nieky fight is owning so far + he has really nice hair

NIEKY HAIRZKEN

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

The other rumor is that Bill Goldberg has been offered a fight with Glory and that Goldberg might face Alberto in the ring

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Dangersim posted:

Demoreo Dennis has an extremely weird body.

Demoreo "More Oreo" Dennis

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Bushmeister posted:

GLORY 22 is happening right now on Spike. Lightweight tournament and Rico Verhoeven in the main event.

This was on the prelims - http://uproxx.com/sports/2015/06/watch-this-awesome-knockout-in-a-heavyweight-kickboxing-match/

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

:swoon: NIEKY HOLZKEN :swoon:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Thanks to Joe Schilling's post-fight shout-out, Nick Diaz now becomes the person with the least criminal activity associated with kickboxing

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

https://instagram.com/p/9NjuMjsBXG/

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

kimbo305 posted:

Is he still competing?

He got that fighting Cosmo Alexandre on Friday for Lion Fights

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

You can't fool me, "Phil Kimura". That's clearly super saiyan Rory MacDonald

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

https://twitter.com/ZackMwekassa/status/730059518349066240?s=09

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Glad to see that the reverse gay bash is a thing now. Good for you, Badr

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

wow

https://twitter.com/Grabaka_Hitman/status/960082907556696064

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

owns all of the bones

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

teeny tenshin!

https://twitter.com/lucas_bourdon/status/992569731789058048

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

takeru time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujRFHWrgPiQ

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

clearly fixed :colbert:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

:krad: :hellyeah: :woop:

https://twitter.com/Grabaka_Hitman/status/1111708602610470915?s=19

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

dyaaaaaamn

https://twitter.com/Beyond_Kick/status/1206276349062787072

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

I know this thread is dead, but I figured I'd poke the corpse with a stick

Here is Steven Wright's 2019 Year in Kickfighting video

https://vimeo.com/389096810

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Figured if anything was gonna resurrect this super dead thread, it would be some classic Dutch Crime-boxing news

https://twitter.com/Beyond_Kick/status/1369667732812275714

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

gently caress

https://twitter.com/Beyond_Kick/status/1535222903037362177?t=FF-DrwveMHjx7Zew6OUgiA&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

who on earth could have possibly seen this coming

https://twitter.com/KrisDekkerMMA/status/1635707352551653384?t=a6KuTKhXmBzblRFidBrK3Q&s=19