Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
oh god oh god oh god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Ditch posted:

Can someone explain the Dustin Jacoby thing because this guy:
https://www.gloryworldseries.com/en/fighters/view/2423
http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Dustin-Jacoby-73825

...being someone you point out in the stands is real confusing.

they want an american to do well, because they want to sell their product. to americans.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
"cliff" oblonsky

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
yes duke, varga is just like wayne gretzky

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
travesty

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
first they see the titty and then they threaten to shoot your brother in the head

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
The most improbable thing was that sergei checked at least two leg kicks

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Iirc that was the second best kickboxing fight of that year

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Lmao

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Iirc schilt has struve's disease and he gon get it

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Snowman_McK posted:

What was the best? I have to know. That was pretty much the first kickboxing fight I watched, I think it may have ruined the sport for me.

Ghita/saki was my favourite

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Triticum Guzzler posted:

https://twitter.com/johnjoeoregan/status/629943617013055488

please save me from xavier vigney getting a freakin' title shot, scott coker

give it to me

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Apparently he's been crowing for a year or more about how the political class is corrupt to the core and he would NEVER become a politician, and then suddenly, what a surprise, he joined a nationalist party founded by a holocaust denying Ceausescu lackey whose logo is Vlad the Impaler

magnifique

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Oh also, while he's a free man during his second appeal for beating the poo poo out of some guy, Badr Hari has reportedly beat the poo poo out of a waiter in Morocco for giving him the bill too early

i mean we've all been there

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

fatherdog posted:

Well apparently the police can't

*bows deeply*

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
shouldna been standing there

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

attackmole posted:

Wouldn't he have to pay it to his family or something, or is that not how this works? I ain't a lawyer. Or is the case just straight up dropped because it was still in progress?

Hey. Continuing to ask these questions is a great way to get your legs broke

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Some news:

1. For whatever reason there's a random German card that's an official K-1 World GP qualifying tournament using the K-1 branding and license, for an actual K-1 World GP at the end of the year (also in Germany). Now that all seems K-1 Global as gently caress, and the card is completely indistinguishable from a regular German card... except that K-1 Japan champion Hirotaka Urabe is supposedly going to be on the later card. Something strange is going on, and it's either K-1 Japan branching out, or K-1 Global has come out of hibernation to put more disasters in motion.

2. RIP Prince and the old K-1 theme Endorphinmachine

3. Please make your guesses about what news story is contained in this spoiler text. Spin the wheel, win a prize.

My guess about the spoiler text is some kind of heist, or at least a caper

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Ah. It seems I was incorrect. Not a caper, just an honest misunderstanding that could happen to anyone

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Oh also I don't know if there's a gif of it anywhere yet, but in the Kaew/Bulaid fight, Bulaid threw a high kick that missed, planted as it came down, followed through to throw a spinning back kick with the other leg, and as he had his back turned Kaew had already thrown a leg kick, which went right between Bulaid's legs and simultaneously smashed his gooch and balls. It was a once in a lifetime groin shot

This is what we are all here for

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
He doesn't even drop his belt

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
I agree with you, but also judges holding up scorecards while a guy does karate choreography is extremely my poo poo

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Triticum Guzzler posted:

https://streamable.com/cjnp

holy gently caress this is terrible refereeing

man this guy walks funny. maybe he has an inner ear problem or something. says he wants to fight though, so he's probably good. i mean, he sounds pretty sad and terrified when he says it, but who am i to judge? hey why's this guy waving at me? what's up guy! i think i've seen waving like that before. somewhere. can't quite put my finger on it though.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
is casey greene a known commodity and for how long have i been missing out on potential kasey greene jokes

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Wasn't kyshenko's weight cut really loving him up for awhile?

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
I cant stop laughing

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Apparently remy is fighting melvin. Wonderful.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Remy is going to miss a flying kick by a country mile and land in the front row

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Did melvin win

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Kyshenko always had a lot of trouble with the weight cut, but drago did not. Kyshenko has been great at 80 kg, and maybe 8 months is enough time for drago to get into shape instead of just looking like an extremely retired kickboxer. He was a lot of fun to watch a million years ago though

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Yeah. When he was at his best he still wasnt competitive with a starving kyshenko, so it will be a slaughtet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
A week or two ago my facebook memories popped up to remind me of the time hesdy got caught with 128 kg of coke. An impressive feat