Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
objectively bad
Nov 11, 2006

ABANDONS HIS FRIENDS
Is there a spreadsheet going on so I can see which goons I'll be stuck playing this with if I get it on 360.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

objectively bad
Nov 11, 2006

ABANDONS HIS FRIENDS

Welp. I guess I'll get it for PC and once the player base dies completely around January, I'll see if I can pick up a current gen console in the sales.

versus get it on pc okay.

objectively bad
Nov 11, 2006

ABANDONS HIS FRIENDS
I got this on pc, if I like it enough (unlikely) I'll probably get a ps4 in january.

I have an elgato, not that specific model but it died a while back. No idea why.

Dum Cumpster posted:

Why would anyone read any of that?

how much do I have to lift to get your premium user icon?

objectively bad
Nov 11, 2006

ABANDONS HIS FRIENDS

" posted:

-[ate_Sandwich" post="437186179"]
I bought it on PC and it's going pretty well so far. It's a lot of fun and I'm getting into games quickly. Do you know something I don't know?

If every pc cod since black ops is anything to go by, the playerbase will drop off significantly after a couple of months.

objectively bad
Nov 11, 2006

ABANDONS HIS FRIENDS

Knifegrab posted:

This is a better goon group to join on PC because the other one is full of goons who didn't (and smartly so) buy Advanced Warfare.

MG2 is better if you want to hang out in a steam chat and get to know people you're playing with. If you want to use a group that only exists to give people a list of goons they can spam AW party invites at, then sure, the other group is better.

objectively bad
Nov 11, 2006

ABANDONS HIS FRIENDS
Versus you should do an experiment and switch blue to the big picture and cod:a bad game to the small picture and see what effect that has on the number of viewers you get.

edit: and then after that just remove cod from the stream altogether.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

objectively bad
Nov 11, 2006

ABANDONS HIS FRIENDS

Wazzit posted:

:3:

I loved MW3 too.

MW3 is a good game.

I was playing some yesterday and I'm gonna play some again tonight. Somebody please play with me, pubbies are such a heavy burden to carry :smith:

• Locked thread