Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
xyigx
Nov 6, 2012
So I got the COD:rootbeer because I was bored and it was free. So uh does anyone on ps4 still play any? I would like to exo survival and shoot mans with goons. The ai bots teammates the game pairs me with are terrible. Also match making seems to love connecting me to jpn for kill confirmed.

Oh yeah I am probably as bad as the pubbies I am talking about. :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xyigx
Nov 6, 2012
Holy QuickTime event, this games single player. I just want to kill off the population of a small country with Kevin spacey monologuing or singing to me, is that to much to ask?

Also why do all COD trailers feature the highly tactical "running in a straight line" while shooting blind people. I do find it quite amusing that all they really showed was how the map can kill you.

xyigx
Nov 6, 2012
Free hats for all Thurs. All you have to do is play...

https://twitter.com/SHGames/status/626467540114341888

xyigx
Nov 6, 2012

JetpackJeezus posted:

Not worth it.

Meh I guess lucky for me. I just got the game, it is still fun to play with all the gun variants an dress up my shoot mans. Plus 90% of the pubbies are so bad I get to feel like I am good at the game. :toot:

• Locked thread