Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

How does the clan thing work? Will it hook me up with goons like gta v does? Hjalp I'm new to advanced warfare and just want to play with goons, what do I do? 360 if it matters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

How does the clan thing work? Will it hook me up with goons like gta v does? Hjalp I'm new to advanced warfare and just want to play with goons, what do I do? 360 if it matters.

Anyone? How do I do this? I'll probably be on around 10cst tonight and looking to goon it up

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

coyo7e posted:

You never posted your gamertag that I've seen, so I've no interest in doing the research through your post history to find out who to send a friend request to. Bummer, dude... I posted my gamertag and specified that I was on 360 a couple times, and have yet to receive a ping from you - why should I track down your info and try to send you a request, then?

Your post is the equivalent of someone on the side of the road with an empty gas can, flagging down motorists however, when they pull over to offer him a lift he asks them to go take his gas can to the nearest gas station and fill it up and return it to him.

You gotta put some small amount of :effort: in before anyone wants to give it back.

I was thinking the clan functionality would take care of that like it does in GTA v. Thanks for the big long-winded unnecessary post impressing upon everyone how much you value your own time and proving that you don't.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Just applied to BOYS as Mattydiah

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Is a anyone else loving the ak12? I run it with both grips attached (lol) and a hybrid sight and its a death laser at range and good enough up close that I don't even run a secondary weapon most times. Being able to double up on grips is hilarious and awesome.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I mean point blank it's hit or miss, but anything more than a body length or so and its pretty reliable for me hip fired

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Has anyone looked at the lizard squad Twitter to see if they're ddos-ing the service again?

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

nnnotime posted:

Related question, are the increased frequency of DDOS attacks putting people off playing these games? And conversely, how much more would you be willing to pay monthly for measures to help mitigate these attacks, assuming that was possible (I know DDOS's are very difficult if not impossible to eliminate).

No, since I haven't been affected at all by the ddos attacks, as they always happen when I'm not playing, and $0 because I already pay Microsoft $50 per year to mitigate ddos attacks for me, by bringing their live gold service that I paid for, back up.

Long story short, no one wants to buy what you're selling.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Did the last update nerf/change something? Maybe i just had a terrible night last night but I couldn't even keep a 1.0 kdr or better

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

beaner69 posted:

Here's a tip: stop dying, dying less will raise your k/d ratio.

Yeah but blops 2 was/is really good and fun.

Thank and namaste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Is the game crashing like nuts on 360 for anyone else? I played for the first time in a long time last night and it crashed 4x on me in an hour. No other games do this for me.

Is this a known thing?

• Locked thread