Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
MrBond
Feb 19, 2004

FYI, Cheese NIPS are not the same as Cheez ITS

Shakugan posted:

Is this legal? Will Netflix/other people who created House of Cards get royalties or payments not to sue? Because this is so clearly Call Of Duty: Frank Underwood. The Call of Duty franchise is worth so much, I can't imagine that the House Of Cards showrunners wouldn't want a slice of the pie (that they undoubtedly deserve; it really does seem like his character from HoC has been imported with little changes).

I think it's pretty easy to argue that he's playing "generic rear end in a top hat politician," just like how every other character in COD is some generic overdone trope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBond
Feb 19, 2004

FYI, Cheese NIPS are not the same as Cheez ITS

Mister Macys posted:

At least Brink didn't require a multiplayer "campaign" mode that nobody plays to unlock content for it's normal multiplayer. :lol:

Meh, as far as grinds go it's hardly the worst. They also essentially undid that in the last patch - unlocks through normal multiplayer at level 15 and 30. You'd have a better complaint at how laughably bad and tacked on the TF campaign is.

COD Kevin Spacey Warfare still looks like they're trying so hard to be titanfall meets halo.

• Locked thread