Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

Throw it out the airlock.

Thank You Card posted:

Who plays CoD for the creativity? :rolleyes:

This is the fourth Call of Duty in a row that features fighting in a major American city, and I could be wrong but I also think Blops 2 had a spider mecha-tank first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

Tracula posted:

Well the Black Ops campaign was literally Fight Club. And Black Ops 2 had you riding around on horseback shooting stinger missiles :black101: It's amusing that Treyarch has really been managing to do over-the-top right where IW has been stumbling badly.

I can still remember the halcyon days before MW2 when everyone hated Treyarch and IW was the real Call of Duty developer.

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

limited posted:

That dreaded word 'verticality' rearing it's ugly head again within two minutes. :siren:

But they're bragging about storytelling, and you're a silent protaganist unless you're in a cutscene. Which after how Blops2 did in-game speech, and how bland Ghosts was in comparison ( That one level where you're seperated and refuse to use the radio was just stupid when playing it. ) is just hilarious to hear.

"We're making the protagonist a voiceless, personality-free cipher, only this time it's on purpose."

• Locked thread