Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
So uhhh any goons playing this on PS4?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
If you get locked out from joining a certain clan because you accidentally rescinded your application is there any way to unblock yourself?

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

Fibby Boy posted:

Tried out classic dom for all of 2 minutes before saying "gently caress this."

Honestly I'm really enjoying the game right now even playing solo but I would rather pour molten metal into my rear end in a top hat than play the regular playlists. Classic Domination all the way, aint nobody got time for all that jetpacking around like some loving idiot from Halo. In my humble opinion they made a super solid game then poo poo in the bed with this exo nonsense.

If anyone wants to shoot mans the good old fashioned way hit me up PSN: I000_ANGRY_BEES or just invite me through the goon PS clan.

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

Knifegrab posted:

Congratulations, you're the reason call of duty will become a boring piece of poo poo game once more in the next iteration.

...or I will just happily play in the classic playlist while you play in whichever playlist you enjoy most. Honestly I have much less of an issue with the mobility options like the jump and the dash but managing the other exo abilites is nothing but a pain in the rear end and if you choose not to use them in regular playlists you are seriously gimping yourself. Overall I still think this game is miles better than any previous CoD since MW2.

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

Rei_ posted:

WHOA HAY THIS SHOTGUN IS PRETTY FUN YO

Best way to play this game is running around like an idiot with a shotgun/akimbo anything with lightweight and a shield in your secondary slot.

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

sdr782 posted:

I know there's always a popular gun like the M16 in COD4 or the AK74u in BLops but it's a little absurd that the game has only been out for 4 days and 90% of people have already settled in to the BAL + Silencer and Foregrip.

I got laughed at during a final killcam by a whole team of BAL tryhards for using the MP11, it hurt my feelings man. At least I got the smug satisfaction of beating them with it :smugdog:

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

SubponticatePoster posted:

99% of my problem is that I'm old and terrible. This happens when I'm just jogging along :corsair:

I feel you there. Anytime some dew fueled kid flies around the corner and quickscopes me I find myself shaking my fist at the screen and yelling 'YOU IDIOT KIDS AND YOUR FANCY GODDAMN JETPACKS, BACK IN MY DAY I WOULD HAVE DROPPED 3 GRENADES UPON DEATH AND poo poo ALL OVER YOUR PARADE' :corsair:

Also nothing is quite as annoying as a whole team running System Hack and doing well. I don't think it's actually all that useful but it makes me so drat angry having that skull and the obnoxious sound that comes with it popping up twice every minute.

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
Jesus Christ the S-12 Vengeance is unholy close range. Pair it with the riot shield and win every Domination game ever.

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
I wish the whole one way glass door bug was fixed soon if only to stop 3 people from my own team from sitting in there and being utterly useless for an entire game of domination. This has happened every single time that map has come up on rotation and it's starting to really annoy me now.

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
If you feel at any point that the game is starting to feel a little stale and you just can't get excited about it anymore DO NOT WORRY just play a few games with this setup because it's pretty much the most fun I have ever had in this game and I didn't go negative even once in 5 hours. Try it, trust me.

Also it helps if you look like this because the element of surprise is important and this outfit is guaranteed to surprise every single one of the enemy team (and make them rage at you in the post game lobby)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

Nighthand posted:

I wish I could look my poo poo up and take a screenshot without booting everything up, cuz that's basically the first two prestiges I spent in this game summed up in two screenshots. My outfit was orange and blue though, with a purple baseball cap.

That, or get a screenshot of my bright orange XMG setup instead.

That exo is baller as gently caress though, is that a DLC one or just an elite drop I'd never seen?

I believe it can be obtained out of regular supply drops although mine did come out of an advanced one. I kinda want the cowboy hat now to replace the mesh cap and match my rootin tootin snakeskin cowboy boots.

I'm really glad they added a bunch of goofy dress up stuff because I was so tired of looking at the same tactilol MLG dress up poo poo. Don't get me wrong most people still wear that garbage but every few games you will run into someone wearing crazy poo poo.

• Locked thread