Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches
my monads are fully functional
Man, I have just not been able to get a key to this game. I got into the Devilian closed beta so I've been playing through that but ugh :negative:

Looking forward to open beta kicking off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches
Still looking at Zemyna for the 29th as the official Goon Server? Joined the slack channel and idled among tumbleweeds til I found a link to the discord that seems to be the place that's actually being used.

Pumped this is finally coming out in a way they can't reject my beta request.

orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches
The discord is active as hell and if you want to lurk and listen to people with encyclopedic knowledge of unreleased games say things you barely understand you should join it too!

orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches
Clearly this is something that will never be patched out and we all should go 100% cryo to the goon :v:

• Locked thread