Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ulvirich
Jun 26, 2007

:allears: I am digging the influences on the armor from their namesake origins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulvirich
Jun 26, 2007

Third World Reggin posted:

yah like dragoon

Nah, not that one. Take the doppelsöldner armor and weapon for example. Means "double pay mercenary" which is a type of Landsknecht, a German mercenary. These were paid extra for more dangerous work that they were assigned to, one of which were Landsknechts who wielded zweihänder (lit. two handed) swords. They even got the poofy sleeves, and brightly colored wear one of those mercenaries would have. Only thing missing really is their outrageous feathered hats.

Ulvirich
Jun 26, 2007

Third World Reggin posted:

I hope I can play with asperger man

Are you the one for me then

Ulvirich
Jun 26, 2007

Nettle Soup posted:

Is the pre-load sitting in anyone elses Steam download panels and refusing to either download or leave? Is this a normal thing? I've never actually pre-loaded a game before.

This is what preloading looks like on Steam, yes. If you're on Win7 (maybe higher?) and have your Steam task bar filled up like it's downloading something forever, restart your Steam client and that should fix the display for you.

Ulvirich
Jun 26, 2007

What type of PvP does this game have? Like WoW's BGs and servers flagged for Open World slash Gankatoriums in the lowbie zone?

• Locked thread